• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How many actual friends does Patrick have?

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I know it's gay to have friends but realistically how many people actually like Patrick enough to hang out with him? He sounds like a total cunt on Twitter and seems like he would try to be smartest guy In the room and be condescending and generally cunty to everyone.

Besides Blappy (if he even exists) and that fat penny eater guy, does anyone like Pat in real life? I'll hang up and listen to the answer

G

I know it's gay to have friends but realistically how many people actually like Patrick enough to hang out with him? He sounds like a total cunt on Twitter and seems like he would try to be smartest guy In the room and be condescending and generally cunty to everyone.

Besides Blappy (if he even exists) and that fat penny eater guy, does anyone like Pat in real life? I'll hang up and listen to the answer
I think even pennyeater has left pat

G

0. This guy posts photos of every mediocre meal he eats, so if he had people that could stand being around him on a regular basis, we'd have pictures of it. He's half-a-fag too, so it's not like with regular guys where their wives or girlfriends have to insist on taking a photo. He's the one haranguing people "Alright everyone. Picture time!" If it weren't for the women in our lives, my friends and I would have no photographic evidence we even existed.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
His close, personal friend Jackson Jones is in jail. The only other people who might possibly actually answer their phones if Pat called are Kelly Williams ( access to rape Nikki since he is an actual rapist), Dominic Franchetti ( shared interests) and Eric Hildeman ( who worships Pat).

Everyone else including the entirety of the SFWA has put him on the Pay No Mind list. Snax told him to shut his big fat yapper and even weak, timid Paul who gets dominated by 9 year olds "well ACKSHULLY'd" Pat's SWATting bs.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
Forum Clout
Rakdaddy? That other faggot from the dungeons and dragons nights?
Rakdaddy stopped being friends with Pat after he leveraged his position in SWFA to embezzle the money that funded the lolsuit and Pat proceeded to do what he always does, fuck it up. I’m sure that made Adam a welcomed member of the pedo club afterwards.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
The Pennyeater is just Pat's neighbor. They aren't actual friends. The only guy you see hanging out with Pat is Niki's lesbian lover's husband. So, again, not friends. It's just two loner dweebs forced to hang out together at the bar while their wives have sex with eachother.
It's funny how you used to see Pat in so many social settings, like the "garden party" with Penny Eater, Lesbian Ian McKellen and crew, the gay married couple, etc.

He used to be somewhat of a social butterfly, but he's become so toxic now that he's not even welcome at Hooligans anymore.

Nice life, stupid.