• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long will we last?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I'm in my 20s, and I doubt I'm the only 'young' brotherman here. Funny well archived content can remain timeless. Stuff becomes popular again for random reasons sometimes. CCR would never have guessed Fortunate Son would become popular with kids 40 years later because of a video game.

Fuck, Fleetwood Mac's Dreams reached the Billboard top 20 over 50 years after it was released because of a TikTok video of an old dude drinking cranberry juice and skateboarding to work because he got too many DUIs his car "broke down".

Just keep the shit preserved and archived as best as you can, and people will randomly come across it and enjoy it for years to come.
Mid 20’s whhaaayyy? But given my lifestyle choices Opie will probably outlive me. I think the sub was split pretty evenly between boomers and millennials. I was listening to them around when Anthony got fired in the garage and my dad recognized their voices.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
We'll be here until Nana & Samcro are in the ground. After that? Opie & Norton are way too boring to keep the site alive. Maybe, just maybe Missy Muscles updates will extend our lifespan. Of course, there's Warren to consider...
He dindu nuffin so I don’t know why we can’t just leave it alone.