• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How long will we last?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Forum Clout
Whackbag is still around after well over 20+years. Last time I took a peek (maybe a year ago) they're completely indifferent to the show that once was. My question is, seeing how both Opie and Anthony are rather elderly now, will the remnants of the fanbase still exist after they depart this vale of tears? What about when we're dead? I assume the youngest amongst us are in our 30s. Tell your sons, brothamen

Forum Clout
Whackbag is still around after well over 20+years. Last time I took a peek (maybe a year ago) they're completely indifferent to the show that once was. My question is, seeing how both Opie and Anthony are rather elderly now, will the remnants of the fanbase still exist after they depart this vale of tears? What about when we're dead? I assume the youngest amongst us are in our 30s. Tell your sons, brothame
What do they even post about at wackbag now? I would go check myself but I don't have a Windows 98 computer handy
when do you think they turned in the show? I listen back to old shows and they worshipped the guys on show, it's very similar to the current bonfire with big Jay and soder facebook page I used to visit. The blind loyalty and softness of wackbag back then came across the playback.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
Forum Clout
There are only two people whose careers are worth following now:

:pfg_md:
the_todd_show.png

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
Whackbag is still around after well over 20+years. Last time I took a peek (maybe a year ago) they're completely indifferent to the show that once was. My question is, seeing how both Opie and Anthony are rather elderly now, will the remnants of the fanbase still exist after they depart this vale of tears? What about when we're dead? I assume the youngest amongst us are in our 30s. Tell your sons, brothame

when do you think they turned in the show? I listen back to old shows and they worshipped the guys on show, it's very similar to the current bonfire with big Jay and soder facebook page I used to visit. The blind loyalty and softness of wackbag back then came across the playback.
I autisticly read old threads there a year or so ago. It seems they started hating the show around 2009 when Opie tried to call for an "attack" on Steven Kings Twitter. I think they stopped mentioning the boards on the show a while before this.

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
I assume the youngest amongst us are in our 30s
I'm in my 20s, and I doubt I'm the only 'young' brotherman here. Funny well archived content can remain timeless. Stuff becomes popular again for random reasons sometimes. CCR would never have guessed Fortunate Son would become popular with kids 40 years later because of a video game.

Fuck, Fleetwood Mac's Dreams reached the Billboard top 20 over 50 years after it was released because of a TikTok video of an old dude drinking cranberry juice and skateboarding to work because he got too many DUIs his car "broke down".

Just keep the shit preserved and archived as best as you can, and people will randomly come across it and enjoy it for years to come.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Forum Clout
I'm in my 20s, and I doubt I'm the only 'young' brotherman here. Funny well archived content can remain timeless. Stuff becomes popular again for random reasons sometimes. CCR would never have guessed Fortunate Son would become popular with kids 40 years later because of a video game.

Fuck, Fleetwood Mac's Dreams reached the Billboard top 20 over 50 years after it was released because of a TikTok video of an old dude drinking cranberry juice and skateboarding to work because he got too many DUIs his car "broke down".

Just keep the shit preserved and archived as best as you can, and people will randomly come across it and enjoy it for years to come.
Bedtime, kiddo

CruisinColin

Forum Clout