• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How Japanese depicted White people lol

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Forum Clout
That may have been retaliatory. Accounts talk about a disciplined warrior culture encountering a bunch of people trained by guys who had been scalping injuns for generations, and were utterly mortified by the brutality of the Americans and what they did with the corpses to the point they considered them to be literal monsters and ghosts. I wasn't there though, to be honest, so I don't know for sure.

I can tell you that isn’t the truth at all. They were murdering, torturing and cannibalizing Asia before Pearl Harbor happened. Japan was the opposite of a disciplined warrior culture in the 30s and 40s, they were barbaric.

G

I can tell you that isn’t the truth at all. They were murdering, torturing and cannibalizing Asia before Pearl Harbor happened. Japan was the opposite of a disciplined warrior culture in the 30s and 40s, they were barbaric.
...this sounds like something someone of Chinese descent would say

I know there are chinks here, why are yall hiding. But yeah in the rape of Nanking they would make Chinese boys rape their moms, then kil them both. Brootal stuff.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
That may have been retaliatory. Accounts talk about a disciplined warrior culture encountering a bunch of people trained by guys who had been scalping injuns for generations, and were utterly mortified by the brutality of the Americans and what they did with the corpses to the point they considered them to be literal monsters and ghosts. I wasn't there though, to be honest, so I don't know for sure.
Dan Carlin has a six part podcast, Supernova in the East, that covers basically 1900-1945 in the Pacific theatre. Long story short, it sounds like Japanese war crimes were due to a combination of racism, soldiers fucked up from years of killing/war, and a system where the commanders ordered soldiers to commit war crimes to encourage them not to surrender to Western troops (i.e. what goes around comes around). Japanese troops were committing atrocities against the Chinese, Filipinos, and Koreans which can't be explained with the American-centric stuff. By the time he was done describing everything from first-hand accounts I really didn't give a shit what happened to the Japanese after that.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Dan Carlin has a six part podcast, Supernova in the East, that covers basically 1900-1945 in the Pacific theatre. Long story short, it sounds like Japanese war crimes were due to a combination of racism, soldiers fucked up from years of killing/war, and a system where the commanders ordered soldiers to commit war crimes to encourage them not to surrender to Western troops (i.e. what goes around comes around). Japanese troops were committing atrocities against the Chinese, Filipinos, and Koreans which can't be explained with the American-centric stuff. By the time he was done describing everything from first-hand accounts I really didn't give a shit what happened to the Japanese after that.
The Japanese did bad to Koreans? Why the heck would they do that? They're so similar and both such happy, cute, optimistic people.

Jokes aside though, that's a very valid point.

Mike Glyer

Forum Clout
The Japanese did bad to Koreans? Why the heck would they do that? They're so similar and both such happy, cute, optimistic people.

Jokes aside though, that's a very valid point.
The Koreans I think got the least of it but they still received some brutality. Manchuria was basically just a part of China but was occupied by an ethnically distinct people so maybe there was a little room for mercy there. Once the Chinese kept inciting "incidents" (aka resisting the occupying army) shit started to get worse and worse. Culminated with a massacre at Shanghai. Nanking came shortly after. A few years later, Japanese were torturing Americans, Filipinos, and Aussies.

There is a first-hand account of them bringing out priests, nuns, and teenage girls and executing them for shits and giggles while the Aussies were in shock. A 6 year old was crying so the Jap commander just casually shot him in the head. This was during the start of the campaign against the Western nations so they weren't expecting the brutality. They'd get a new sword and casually test it on man, woman, and child in occupied territories. They'd slice people up with flesh wounds and then cut them horizontally through the middle of the brain when they got bored with the torture. So yeah, when the Aussies and Americans started killing them by the 10,000s I was kind of rooting for it.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
The Koreans I think got the least of it but they still received some brutality. Manchuria was basically just a part of China but was occupied by an ethnically distinct people so maybe there was a little room for mercy there. Once the Chinese kept inciting "incidents" (aka resisting the occupying army) shit started to get worse and worse. Culminated with a massacre at Shanghai. Nanking came shortly after. A few years later, Japanese were torturing Americans, Filipinos, and Aussies.

There is a first-hand account of them bringing out priests, nuns, and teenage girls and executing them for shits and giggles while the Aussies were in shock. A 6 year old was crying so the Jap commander just casually shot him in the head. This was during the start of the campaign against the Western nations so they weren't expecting the brutality. They'd get a new sword and casually test it on man, woman, and child in occupied territories. They'd slice people up with flesh wounds and then cut them horizontally through the middle of the brain when they got bored with the torture. So yeah, when the Aussies and Americans started killing them by the 10,000s I was kind of rooting for it.
I lived in South Korea for 4 years and whatever the fuck they did over there was bad enough that literal babies know to loathe the Japanese. In a country surrounded by nothing but ocean and enemies, the Japanese take a special place in the Korean heart like an unforgivable rich coke head violent pedo who got away with his crimes living next door.

Mike Glyer

Forum Clout
I lived in South Korea for 4 years and whatever the fuck they did over there was bad enough that literal babies know to loathe the Japanese. In a country surrounded by nothing but ocean and enemies, the Japanese take a special place in the Korean heart like an unforgivable rich coke head violent pedo who got away with his crimes living next door.
My ex coworker had a Japanese sister-in-law that would make sure a sushi place was owned by a Jap and not a Korean before eating there. She fucking HATED Koreans. The feeling is oddly mutual considering I think Koreans were mainly on the receiving end of it all.

G

My ex coworker had a Japanese sister-in-law that would make sure a sushi place was owned by a Jap and not a Korean before eating there. She fucking HATED Koreans. The feeling is oddly mutual considering I think Koreans were mainly on the receiving end of it all.
its amazing how the most similar people hate each other the most...

try telling a Serb and a Croat that Serbian and Croatian is basically the same language.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I can't wait until I'm too old for people to tell me to watch my mouth. What're gonna do, kill me? Do it I dare you.
Lol yep, that’s about where he’s at. Unfortunately I’m the only one who thinks it’s funny. Great guy, he taught me how to golf. Come on man, imagine living through Pearl Harbor and not having that feeling. Edit: he was a child during WW2. I get my timelines messed up. They used to practice hiding under the desks in case of an attack.

Last edited: