• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How Japanese depicted White people lol

G

hilarious

800px-Yokohama-Sumo-Wrestler-Defeating-a-Foreigner-1861-Ipposai-Yoshifuji.png

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
I used to play PUBG when it first came out and you could easily rile up the chinamen that played by saying Taiwan number 1 they would go bat shit and just start ching chonging the whole time. However they would call us cheeseburgers hahahah
I think that's still one of the greatest insults and my friends still call each other that

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

This is how they viewed white people during WW2. There’s a great book on this titled ‘Hidden Horrors: Japanese War Crimes in World War 2’.
That may have been retaliatory. Accounts talk about a disciplined warrior culture encountering a bunch of people trained by guys who had been scalping injuns for generations, and were utterly mortified by the brutality of the Americans and what they did with the corpses to the point they considered them to be literal monsters and ghosts. I wasn't there though, to be honest, so I don't know for sure.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
What an ugly macabre bitch... (ironically looks like a skinnier MM Schill).
It's a proper message from a boyfriend abroad at war. "This is what I did to a man with a gun and an army behind him. Think of what I can do to you." Better than the faggots that went to Iraq or Afghanistan whose girlfriends were fucking dudes they met in AOL chat rooms a week after they deployed.

G

It's a proper message from a boyfriend abroad at war. "This is what I did to a man with a gun and an army behind him. Think of what I can do to you." Better than the faggots that went to Iraq or Afghanistan whose girlfriends were fucking dudes they met in AOL chat rooms a week after they deployed.
Good point...more men should send skulls to their women as a cryptic message