• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How fat are you?

Forum Clout
who brags about taking blood pressure medicine? That's not an accomplishment
5937cfe002c575832e9263a02d647cdf.png

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
One time I got dizzy when I stood up too fast. It was after running four marathons in four days in four countries.

Pat’s excuse is that he lays under a blankie stuffing his face with fried slop all day.

Now imagine someone with "trains for half-marathons" under "hobbies" on their bio somehow having high blood pressure.

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Now imagine someone with "trains for half-marathons" under "hobbies" on their bio somehow having high blood pressure.
He also recently claimed to have completed “several sprint triathlons”. For the uninitiated, sprint tris are:

1/2 mile swim
12 mile bike race
5 mile run

(There’s no official defined length so some are different lengths, but this is typical in my experience)

Can you imagine Piggytits ever completed one of these? He claimed “several”. Furthermore, if he did complete this feat, do you honestly believe there wouldn’t be a single photo anywhere on the internet? We know more about his toilet paper holder than this alleged triathlon career.

He’s a fucking liar and he cheated at a fun run. He’s also fat and married to the tackiest trash in the midwest. Niki could develop a meth habit and look more elegant than she does now. They’re lying, grifting garbage.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He also recently claimed to have completed “several sprint triathlons”. For the uninitiated, sprint tris are:

1/2 mile swim
12 mile bike race
5 mile run

(There’s no official defined length so some are different lengths, but this is typical in my experience)

Can you imagine Piggytits ever completed one of these? He claimed “several”. Furthermore, if he did complete this feat, do you honestly believe there wouldn’t be a single photo anywhere on the internet? We know more about his toilet paper holder than this alleged triathlon career.

He’s a fucking liar and he cheated at a fun run. He’s also fat and married to the tackiest trash in the midwest. Niki could develop a meth habit and look more elegant than she does now. They’re lying, grifting garbage.
That’s how he got away from Bernell’s murder scene so fast. The Sprint Triathlons were warm up exercise for killing Bernell.