• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How far would you drive to get laid?

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
Forum Clout
I've had this conversation with friends before and it comes down to this: Energy expended vs Hotness of Girl.
Kate Upton I would attempt Everest for but then there's this ugly girl across the street who wants to blow me and I literally won't walk 50 feet to get some.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
I've had this conversation with friends before and it comes down to this: Energy expended vs Hotness of Girl.
Kate Upton I would attempt Everest for but then there's this ugly girl across the street who wants to blow me and I literally won't walk 50 feet to get some.
You’d probably be too tired to fuck after hiking Everest.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
Two hours round trip for one bone session is too far. If there was a possibility of sticking around for round two, or if the chick was actually cool enough to hang out with afterward then it would be worth it.

Forum Clout
I dated a girl who lived an hour and ten minutes away. I never bested that time, no matter how hard I tried. But it was worth it. Plus, there was the added advantage of no weeknight nagging re: "doing something", as it just wasn't practical or feasible. So it was mostly just sex on the weekends, which was nice.