• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How far would you drive to get laid?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Girl in question is quite hot (for what I can reasonably expect to get now I’m almost 35)

I don’t think I can be fucking bothered with a 1hr drive there and 1hr drive back, plus it’s like do I need to drive there, back, bang at my place and back again? Ugh.

Would you?

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
If you go to her house and you ring the doorbell and she says she's in the shower or getting dressed, but you can come inside and help yourself to some cookies and sweet tea, run like a motherfucker. If you get tackled by a cop, just tell him- Two Words: Role Playing chat room, dude.

853ve1rf38577bg6pig3h04p3u._SX150_CR0%2C0%2C0%2C0_.jpg

Bernard Murphy

Jackie Singh has BPD
Forum Clout
Girl in question is quite hot (for what I can reasonably expect to get now I’m almost 35)

I don’t think I can be fucking bothered with a 1hr drive there and 1hr drive back, plus it’s like do I need to drive there, back, bang at my place and back again? Ugh.

Would you?
I say do it if you like her for any reason other than sex. If she is just a Fleshlight, then spend the gas money on a Fleshlight. Even if you use it once, it's better value than making her think her pussy is worth it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I say do it if you like her for any reason other than sex. If she is just a Fleshlight, then spend the gas money on a Fleshlight. Even if you use it once, it's better value than making her think her pussy is worth it.

I could spend the gas money on the new Zelda and have a better weekend, that’s just a fact.

I’m only considering it because she is very hot and I haven’t got laid in a year. I know it isn’t worth it, though. No girl is. I mean literally none.

Unless, like you said it’s for other reasons and not just sex.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I could spend the gas money on the new Zelda and have a better weekend, that’s just a fact.

I’m only considering it because she is very hot and I haven’t got laid in a year. I know it isn’t worth it, though. No girl is. I mean literally none.

Unless, like you said it’s for other reasons and not just sex.

If you haven't gotten laid in a year and she's very hot, make the drive. It's two hours round trip, that's not even a full episode of O&A. Plus the drive there you'll be looking forward to the sex, and the drive back you'll have post-sex glow.