• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How exactly is Patrick able to go to Vegas, when there's a lien on his house?

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He probably thinks the court can repossess material objects, but they can't repossess vacations or Filet Mignon dinners. So he'll spend all his money on "experiences", knowing Quasi can sell his motorcycle or TV, but he can't take back the experiences.

It's a very stupid, simplistic way of thinking: file for bankruptcy with little material possessions and go "whoopsie, I guess there's nothing to give Quasi! What, do you want me to throw up the steak and expensive beer?" Then he'll smirk at Quasi across the courtroom, he's gamed the system yet again and won't face an single consequence ever.
At that point he should be legally Ordered to stand and take a boot to the stomach on the spot

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
He probably thinks the court can repossess material objects, but they can't repossess vacations or Filet Mignon dinners. So he'll spend all his money on "experiences", knowing Quasi can sell his motorcycle or TV, but he can't take back the experiences.

It's a very stupid, simplistic way of thinking: file for bankruptcy with little material possessions and go "whoopsie, I guess there's nothing to give Quasi! What, do you want me to throw up the steak and expensive beer?" Then he'll smirk at Quasi across the courtroom, he's gamed the system yet again and won't face an single consequence ever.
Damn Rick has outsmarted us yet once again.