• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How exactly is Patrick able to go to Vegas, when there's a lien on his house?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I'm sure Patrick is just being an indignant retard, but how exactly is he able to do this, if he already owes over 24k and owes the SFWA over 100K?

Serious inquiries only. I would love to get a hold of this fucking asshole's finances and (potential) financiers. That's the only thing that's been eating away at me, post-trial: How can this fucking pig project a comfortable lifestyle, when - according to the judgements - he's in serious financial trouble?

Last edited:

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
This.

He's just running up the plastic for the inevitable bankruptcy declaration.

I sure hope he's that fucking stupid. That would be just like Pig, to assume he found some legal loophole that neither banks nor lawyers have thought of.

Screenshot_20220319-190458.jpg

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
I sure hope he's that fucking stupid. That would be just like Pig, to assume he found some legal loophole that neither banks nor lawyers have thought of.

View attachment 30003
I think it's worse than that because it's not a credit card debt; it's a court-ordered debt, and I believe not paying it counts as contempt of court.

That's a criminal charge; you can go to jail for that.

I think Pat and Nikki are assuming that it'll all play out like her last bankruptcy; and I think they're in for a series of very rude shocks.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
He probably thinks the court can repossess material objects, but they can't repossess vacations or Filet Mignon dinners. So he'll spend all his money on "experiences", knowing Quasi can sell his motorcycle or TV, but he can't take back the experiences.

It's a very stupid, simplistic way of thinking: file for bankruptcy with little material possessions and go "whoopsie, I guess there's nothing to give Quasi! What, do you want me to throw up the steak and expensive beer?" Then he'll smirk at Quasi across the courtroom, he's gamed the system yet again and won't face an single consequence ever.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
A lien is no joke. I had one filed against me by the state in my hardcore junky phase a decade or so ago. This was for court fines though. Not a civil settlement. They automatically took 30% of every paycheck until the debt was paid. However since this is civil, and a judges order to pay the debtor since it was unnecessary and frivolous (SLAPP), it will most likely be contempt of court and either be more money, or jail time if he refuses to pay. There was no “refusing to pay” w my situation. They went right to my employer and the IRS and said “give us that shit before you even write the check nigga or youre fucked too”. (Just wanted to add Pat has no employer because hes a fat layabout under a pink blankie.)

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
yeah wasting all the money so Quasi can't collect seems a possible scenario, maybe he sold the bikes even. He specifically comments how expensive Vegas was, could be interpreted as taunting Quasi

at one point I thought he might have some institutional or rich person backing him for the attorney's fees as well, but if that were the case (a) doubt they would've allowed it to continue to accrues interest and (b) he wouldn't show himself to them spending thousands while being their charity case

btw I don't think he has a lien on his house yet? isn't that after financial discovery depo? maybe I'm wrong

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
at one point I thought he might have some institutional or rich person backing him for the attorney's fees as well, but if that were the case (a) doubt they would've allowed it to continue to accrues interest and (b) he wouldn't show himself to them spending thousands while being their charity case
A) He had the SFWA bankrolling his case, although not the judgement against him
B) He's never listened to legal advice before

btw I don't think he has a lien on his house yet? isn't that after financial discovery depo? maybe I'm wrong
Oh, there's a lien on his house.

Forum Clout
Pat and Niki are fat Midwestern rubes who live in a dilapidated ghetto hovel. They're like the niggers who go on shitty cruises every year even though they are unemployed and live in section 8 housing. Responsible people wonder how they can do it. Pat and Niki see responsible people as suckers who pay the tab for everyone else. I really don't mind if the whole shithouse goes up in flames during my lifetime if that means I'll get to see scammers like Pat and Niki standing in soup lines.