• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How does it all end?

G

For the chance of being able to forever say "psh I told you so" here's a prediction:

[REDACTED: long story short, Jackie gets caught; as to not give her ideas on how to avoid it, use your own imagination on this.]

While in custody Jackie has a mental breakdown and takes a few months to recover before her formal interviews begin.

Once she recovers she immediately shifts into a blame-and-deflect strategy where she tries to pin everything on Patrick. How successful this is I can only speculate, but I do believe Jackie will avoid the heaviest charges in return for her testimony.

The feds end up charging Patrick with the self swattings about six months to a year from now. Given the timing of his lawsuit against the MPD I believe they will move faster on this than usual.

Patrick goes to prison.

On 9/11 one or two years from now Dan organizes PatFest in Milwaukee. In attendance is a Netflix film crew finishing up the documentary. It releases to worldwide acclaim and disbelief, winning all sorts of industry awards. Dan's investment group makes record profits betting on Netflix stock rising in response to the documentary. Dan is somehow later charged with SEC violations and takes a deal to avoid ending up in federal prison alongside Patrick, effectively wiping out all profits from the Netflix trades.

And for the rest of us? It's simple: we all live happily ever after.
To add to this, it really depends on who gets caught or otherwise talks to the authorities first, Patrick or Jackie. They're both going to try saying the other person is the most culpable... Honestly and somewhat surprisingly as I think about it, Patrick putting it all on Jackie is the funniest outcome to me.

I've said this before but Vegas needs to start a betting pool for us, I wonder if there's a way to legally get one going...

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
I've debated DM'ing Pat this because I don't want him to have my shit and I couldn't be arsed to make a fake email...

The floating equation I have when it comes to trolling is that, if you're the one being trolled, you need to ignore the trolls equal to or greater than the amount of time you were being trolled for. The point is that all trolling comes with central targets, and those targets, in turn, become central to the economy of the troll. You choke the supply of the economy (ignoring the trolls), and the trolls have no choice but to move on, since the resource dried up but the demand is still there.

Patrick may have to ignore the trolls for another 5 years, but it's entirely possible that his torment could end well before that, even with everything that's happened. I know he has NO self-discipline (I mean, look at him), but his life would be completely different if he just took this path, even with everything that's happened between the Forums and him.

Steve Ramone

Forum Clout
Pat gets a million dollars from the MPD, national attention makes tiny Tim in space a best seller. Pat uses the proceeds to drag quasi back into court, quasi closes the forums. Elon sells twitter to antifa and they give him the IP addresses of his toilet and HB. After being unmasked they flip on everyone to avoid having to enjoy prison for the rest of their lives. Pat laughs in court as everyone is sentenced to life and drives into the sunset in a 2024 mustang. Niki dies of herpes.

Forum Clout
Pat gets a million dollars from the MPD, national attention makes tiny Tim in space a best seller. Pat uses the proceeds to drag quasi back into court, quasi closes the forums. Elon sells twitter to antifa and they give him the IP addresses of his toilet and HB. After being unmasked they flip on everyone to avoid having to enjoy prison for the rest of their lives. Pat laughs in court as everyone is sentenced to life and drives into the sunset in a 2024 mustang. Niki dies of herpes.
I imagine Nikki spending her old age in a government nursing home all drugged up staring out the window like Uncle Jun

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
Given the timing of his lawsuit against the MPD I believe they will move faster on this than usual.
I think he dun goofed by trying to sue the popo, they'll probably backtrace him now.

he's so pig-headed that he'll ignore legal advice & think he can explain to the judge how he was forced to self-swat because the police weren't taking his atalkers seriously. we've seen from his previous threat charges that he'll try admitting some things in an attempt to add credence to his partial denial.

I really think he's going to prison, & it's gonna be beautiful.

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

Jackie has a mental breakdown and takes a few months to recover before her formal interviews begin.
Agree but it won't take her more than a few minutes to flip and spill everything she knows. This is someone who got pregnant twice with men who were not her husband while married, and she ratted out numerous close friends in the GNAA for extremely minor cybercrimes to collect a $10k bounty. She is the least loyal slimeball on the planet. I will laugh my ass off when her life is destroyed and she is frantically squealing like a pig.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
Few ways:

1) Life is Over, Child

Pat either offs a presumed stlaker, or a kiwi farmer does something stupid to Pat, or the simulation has a random black in Milwaukee do him in.

2) New Laws

Pat's case goes on for several more years (all while getting increasingly odder) and the legacy media and government agencies use it as a poster-child (of stlaker childs) to enact new stringent anti-anonymity laws online.

3) Natural Causes

Pat dies at age 56 of a coronary. Funsters make a mockery of his funeral and obit. Nothing is ever quite as funny ever again.

4) Patrick Learns

The dumbest man on Earth realizes he's been living every real author's dream and he simply writes down the fucking story he's been living word for word, without any spin, flourish, or fat. The book is a best seller. He dedicates it "To My stlaker Childs" and they later make it into a hit miniseries.

5) A stlaker Child Makes It Big

Pat goes down as one of the world's great rubes.

6) All is Revealed

Pat has been in on the joke the whole time. He really likes his stalkers and a few in-the-know funsters work in cahoots with him for maximum laughs. They fund each other's cases, set up scenarios, roll out plot points steadily in a logical progression, and ritually live out the best entertainment online for an increasingly large audience's private benefit. Call him Kaiser Sogay.

7) The Impossible

Pat admits Norm was funny.