• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you imagine Mama Raven?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
FEBF8B0C-D8DC-4AC9-ADC7-019BB5459175.jpeg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Rick’s dad was one of the hobos that gangbanged her when she lived under a bridge!

The Romeo of the Railroad! Man, that was the height of listening to da show for me. I was in my first year of grad school at MIT studying 24/7 under the influence of every illicit substance we could make or procure. I know everybody romanticizes their youth but I look back at those years and they were fucking wild and incredibly fun. That was the time I got into endurance running as a healthy way to focus my mind and balance out my autism-fueled hyperactivity, and O&A were the fawkin hilarious show I would decompress with. Relistening to it doesn’t capture how funny it was in context. I hated Marion then and still do.

Who knew it would evolve into laughing at an unemployed retard in shithole Milwaukee? It’s a shame this shit is unexplainable to anybody who hasn’t been along for the ride.

G

Rick’s dad was one of the hobos that gangbanged her when she lived under a bridge!
To this day she can't be sure which one sired the Swine because a) She was drunk off her tits and b) there were seven of them and they all finished inside her. It doesn't really matter, whichever one of those bums' seed made it first to her egg passed on their work ethic and decision-making abilities on to Rick.

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
The Romeo of the Railroad! Man, that was the height of listening to da show for me. I was in my first year of grad school at MIT studying 24/7 under the influence of every illicit substance we could make or procure. I know everybody romanticizes their youth but I look back at those years and they were fucking wild and incredibly fun. That was the time I got into endurance running as a healthy way to focus my mind and balance out my autism-fueled hyperactivity, and O&A were the fawkin hilarious show I would decompress with. Relistening to it doesn’t capture how funny it was in context. I hated Marion then and still do.

Who knew it would evolve into laughing at an unemployed retard in shithole Milwaukee? It’s a shame this shit is unexplainable to anybody who hasn’t been along for the ride.
That was such a surreal Lady Di turn for me. I always thought she was just a harmless boozehound. All of her shenanigans were a light hearted romp for me and I felt sorry for her lot in life. Then, when she became homeless and let a bunch of hobos run a train on her, I realized what a giant piece of garbage she was and most of my sympathy went away

Guyincognito

John D’oh!
Forum Clout
To this day she can't be sure which one sired the Swine because a) She was drunk off her tits and b) there were seven of them and they all finished inside her. It doesn't really matter, whichever one of those bums' seed made it first to her egg passed on their work ethic and decision-making abilities on to Rick.
Her vagine was a real egg fu cunt. She probably hoped for a schwarzenegger from twins, but ended up with a devito

G

I picture her as the mom from Malcom in the middle. Mean, always yelling, etc
View attachment 23762
No, Lois was a no-nonsense, tough love kind of mother. Outnumbered 5 to 1 she had to exert force to maintain authority. And look at the results. A devoted husband, a genius son, three others who had their strengths (and weaknesses.) She did a pretty good job.

Mama Raven is a cunt who told Fatty the sun shone out of his ass every day of his fat life.