• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do you feel about this body type?

G

I would bang until I met her friends and keep banging. Then I'd bang her until I met her family and would keep banging her.

Any flaws ya'all see would disappear after seeing those tits bouncing up and down in bed.
I had a girl shaped like that in my first year of uni. Like 5'0 tops, G cups. Prettier face than the one above. Almost never went out in public with her and, sex aside, she was a chore to spend time with - always moaning about something, from her dad to her S.A.D. (everyone feels shit when it's cold and grey, stupid.) Point is, even though she gave me a hard on from 50 metres away eventually she got fucked out and was just a boring fat chick

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I mean, I WOULD but I would like something about 20 pounds lighter. I really dig petite girls with nice plump asses and decent size tits. I could deal with small tits if they have a fantastic ass. What I can't deal with is a girl with NO ass, but big tits. The ass needs to be decent at worst.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
She could lose some weight but she'd still have that face.
You got nothing to say now, doncha funster?

imageedit_2_7762651608.jpg

Thought so.