• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do they have time for this?

G

I’m sitting at work getting paid to laugh at Patrick.

I will then take a break to go home to my family.

Once my daughter that I will never abandon goes to sleep, I will pop on here to laugh at Patrick.

I will then wake up tomorrow and do it all over again.
Pretty much same boat. I sit at a laptop using a phone most of the day bullying a fat man during work. But I'm one person. There are quite a few of us doing it in shifts so this guy has been living a nightmare for years.

What I don't get is when you go on vacation why the hell would you be checking your social media? Wouldn't have been nice to have a 10-day break away from us? But sadly the fat faggot with bitch tits needs the attention that badly.

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
Pretty much same boat. I sit at a laptop using a phone most of the day bullying a fat man during work. But I'm one person. There are quite a few of us doing it in shifts so this guy has been living a nightmare for years.

What I don't get is when you go on vacation why the hell would you be checking your social media? Wouldn't have been nice to have a 10-day break away from us? But sadly the fat faggot with bitch tits needs the attention that badly.
Why doesn’t he change his fucking phone number is the one question I would ask him. Anyone that needs to contact him for work inquiries (lol) would do it by email.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout

Yup. Id say a good 60-75% of my time on here is on the company clock (except im out in the field blue collar), or laying in bed. Its not like its too strenuous to insult Pat a few times a day.

G

Yup. Id say a good 60-75% of my time on here is on the company clock (except im out in the field blue collar), or laying in bed. Its not like its too strenuous to insult Pat a few times a day.
Exactly. They're acting like we're out here doing mental gymnastics to call this guy a fat faggot, text him a few times and then laugh at him on here.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Why doesn’t he change his fucking phone number is the one question I would ask him. Anyone that needs to contact him for work inquiries (lol) would do it by email.

he thinks one day someone is going to slip up in text and give him the evidence he needs to prosecute someone. Why he thinks that's gonna happen almost 4 years in, fuck if I know

G

he thinks one day someone is going to slip up in text and give him the evidence he needs to prosecute someone. Why he thinks that's gonna happen almost 4 years in, fuck if I know
Nigga looking at his texts going

I'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME, ATALKER!

EnmJMbAXYAQ9eHu.jpg