• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How do they have time for this?

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220321-134315.jpg

Fun expurment, Rick and ballwashers, add up the number of tweets and overall time spent within Twitter for every individual one of you, and then compared that to the number of tweets/time spent on Twitter for all "stalkers" combined during the same time frame. Then, ask yourself how you have the time for that.

Most of us are just visitors. You fuckers live there.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
Fun expurment, Rick and ballwashers, add up the number of tweets and overall time spent within Twitter for every individual one of you, and then compared that to the number of tweets/time spent on Twitter for all "stalkers" combined during the same time frame. Then, ask yourself how you have the time for that.

Most of us are just visitors. You fuckers live there.

Patrick has tweeted 331 times in the last 2 days alone. I wish I could live a busy, productive life like that but alas all I have is this place.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Probably because it’s somewhere around 100 people. These retards can’t do basic division. Rick spends the same amount of time all of his cyberstalkers do combined, tweeting him. Because he has to respond to every single one of them.

Last edited:

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout
I’m sitting at work getting paid to laugh at Patrick.

I will then take a break to go home to my family.

Once my daughter that I will never abandon goes to sleep, I will pop on here to laugh at Patrick.

I will then wake up tomorrow and do it all over again.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
I write a handful of messages, musings and other assorted faggotry on here in a day in between spending time with family, work, hobbies, chores and house projects. A little chuckle and an observation and I'm off.

Patrick tweets hundreds of times a day not for fun, or a laugh, or a break from his work and family stresses... But for attention and validation.

BillKlacks

Incel imposter cyber atalker
Forum Clout
I write a handful of messages, musings and other assorted faggotry on here in a day in between spending time with family, work, hobbies, chores and house projects. A little chuckle and an observation and I'm off.

Patrick tweets hundreds of times a day not for fun, or a laugh, or a break from his work and family stresses... But for attention and validation.
Do you want a medal you faggot?