How come Rick got un-suspended from Twitter?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
He posted some guys ID and doxxed him. Killed Bernell too.

What kind of arrangement does he have with Twitter? Does he pay them? I know he paid a jew $5,000 to get his Twitter back that one time like a maniac. But wtf dood.
He is pretty much a bot at this point so he is just working for free to spread their narratives.

G

Honestly he probably has some tranny stooge who works there who he can email or call and go "they're picking on me! Waaaaah"

And then she strokes his head and unblocks his account while he pantomimes drinking breast milk from her oddly spaced fake breasts.

This arrangement makes him feel like a real man and her feel like a real woman. Quid pro quo, Clarice.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
He paid $5k to that lawyer after he got banned for threatening the President of the United States, and then the next time just reached out to Twitter's Fuckwit Support Team. Their proper name is Project Must Wear A Helmet? Project Pennyeater? Operation Loud Mouth/Thin Skin? Project Guardian, that's it.

I'm assuming he did the same for his next three bans for doxxing.

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
He paid 5k for a lawyer to basically arrange an email exchange. Now he incessantly bothers that person after being auto banned for breaking TOS rules. Twitter can’t afford to lose people, especially addicts like Rick. He’s just there for their numbers. The Jew made out like a bandit as always.

This is the best answer I can think of. He got the Twitter contact who will bail him out. They just won't give him the checkmark back.

G

He paid 5k for a lawyer to basically arrange an email exchange. Now he incessantly bothers that person after being auto banned for breaking TOS rules. Twitter can’t afford to lose people, especially addicts like Rick. He’s just there for their numbers. The Jew made out like a bandit as always.
I bet that poor sonofabitch got at least 50 emails from Rick the night he was getting banned for doxxing Andrew. His phone was probably dinging every 5 minutes with another "I'm just checking to see if you got me restored yet" email from the Porkster. His wife probably told him to look at see why the phone kept beeping so he got up and got his access restored, then it got banned again so he got 50 more emails. Rick probably didn't sleep a wink that night and neither did the Twitter guy.

G

I bet that poor sonofabitch got at least 50 emails from Rick the night he was getting banned for doxxing Andrew. His phone was probably dinging every 5 minutes with another "I'm just checking to see if you got me restored yet" email from the Porkster. His wife probably told him to look at see why the phone kept beeping so he got up and got his access restored, then it got banned again so he got 50 more emails. Rick probably didn't sleep a wink that night and neither did the Twitter guy.
This for sure was how that night went.