• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How careful are you with money?

mach2269

Forum Clout
I have spent my career in financial services so I - quite literary - know the value of a dollar. I'm always looking for a deal, sale, clearance, etc. I made a car salesman cry because I thought they are trying to fuck me out of an extra $100 dollars. I generally don't buy the "latest and greatest" and will wait for, say Gen 3 of something, then go buy Gen 2 once its on clearance.
i hate those faggots, how'd ya do it.

G

What kind of system do you guys use for budgeting? I fortunately don't spend more than I make or act Cumia rich with my money, but it's an area I know could still use some improvement.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
You live a glass house, fella?
I don’t think a compound media subscriber is allowed to cast judgment on anyone’s spending habits
The average car payment in the US is $700 and only going up. Cumia costs $8. I’m casting judgement because most of you are on the verge of being evicted and filing bankruptcy if you miss a paycheck or two.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout
The average car payment in the US is $700 and only going up. Cumia costs $8. I’m casting judgement because most of you are on the verge of being evicted and filing bankruptcy if you miss a paycheck or two.
Ya well, at least I can drive a Dodge Challenger until that happens.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Most people agree that guns and ammo will always hold their value, and would only go up in the event of weapons bans and/or apocalypse.
Gold is 50/50. It's a good hedge against economic collapse but if it's a true end of the world scenario, who knows if it would be worth anything? If you're expecting the end of the world, guns, ammo, and more ammo.

If you're not preparing for the end of the world and just want somewhere to keep your money that isn't cash, then:
Land
Gold
Watches (Rolex, Patek, Omega, etc.)
Bonds
Collectible cars
Expensive faggot wine
Expensive faggot art

I personally collect expensive watches, own a few pieces of unimproved land in upstate NY and have a shit ton of ammo stocked up in my basement. I own a 2016 Corvette that's actually gained 20% since I bought it in 2019 but I wouldn't consider it an investment because I do drive it a lot. People buy bonds but my view is that if the US goes bye bye, then good luck trying to collect.
Gold is shiny and looks nice and doesn’t tarnish. It will always have some value, just not necessarily huge. In this end of the world scenario anyone alive will already have guns and ammo.

Toast

Forum Clout
I remember 2008-2012 and living paycheck to paycheck with 10's of thousands in debt. I'll fucking do anything to keep from having to live like that again. I save a decent amount now but, I probably should save more since i have no wife, girlfriend or children, so I'll need to pay someone to take care of me at 60+.

Also, if you actually think there will be an apocalypse in your lifetime, the only things you need to buy are a gun and 1 bullet for said gun. Cause who wants to live to see our species end?

Financial advice: Don't buy art unless you enjoy the art or are rich and need to launder some money. Buy stocks, high low, don't matter. It only matters when you plan to sell them in 20+ years, and majority will have gone up by then. Stick with big corps with some dividend payouts. Railroads a good bet, they ain't going anywhere in 30 years, and i think there's only 4 in the US left, not counting that Brightline one.

Forum Clout
As a rule I don't take loans or pay for things in installments. If I can't pay for something right away, I don't consider it something I can afford. The only exception is my mortgage loan, but that's not necessarily the same thing as home value increases in the long run.

I used to wonder why shitskins always own fancy cars and the newest smartphones, and I just recently realized they're probably up to their ears in debt to finance all that stuff.

Last edited: