• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How can someone that does very little physical activity have a bad knee?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Whenever you hear people say "running screws up your knees" it's retards like this. Running didn't screw up your knee, all that Extra weight did
Running only screws up knees when the runner’s form is off. A little coaching and guidance might be required to fix gait issues, but it’s always fixable with practice.

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Imagine the worst part of your day is your car being iced over. So bad you needed to take three photos and a post about it before you even attempt to get in the car. To normal people this is just another cold morning in February. To pat its an event that needs to be documented.

View attachment 26212
You'd think someone in the top tax bracket could afford a garage.

Pat the Simp

If I ever do any see of them...
Forum Clout
He’s a 41 year old who has lived pretty much his whole life in shitty winter Wisconsin but feels this needs to be posted online. Normal people get into their car and go to work but piggy thinks he’s so special and unique. Also funny he lives in a cold city without a remote start on his car because it’s old and he’s poor.
Wrong again, stlaker. You can't get remote start with a manual V6 Mustang, child.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Heat wraps on a knee do nothing. Most knee problems begin in the hip. You need an actual physio, fat ass.
He's probably just got tendinitis and the heat wrap is likely making the inflammation worse. I hope he sticks with the regiment though

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout