• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How can someone that does very little physical activity have a bad knee?

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Forum Clout
I guess maybe his weight

996EE801-F343-48C9-AB72-7138C3AA17DE.jpeg

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Forum Clout
Imagine the worst part of your day is your car being iced over. So bad you needed to take three photos and a post about it before you even attempt to get in the car. To normal people this is just another cold morning in February. To pat its an event that needs to be documented.

View attachment 26212
If you claimed that car was glazed in cum, he might take the time to deny it.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Imagine the worst part of your day is your car being iced over. So bad you needed to take three photos and a post about it before you even attempt to get in the car. To normal people this is just another cold morning in February. To pat its an event that needs to be documented.

View attachment 26212
He’s a 41 year old who has lived pretty much his whole life in shitty winter Wisconsin but feels this needs to be posted online. Normal people get into their car and go to work but piggy thinks he’s so special and unique. Also funny he lives in a cold city without a remote start on his car because it’s old and he’s poor.

Forum Clout
I lift 4 days a week (I require the heavy weights child), run 3-4 times a week (half marathon season is heating up little nothing), and BJJ 4 times a week (trained fighter my sweet summer child).

Because Patrick does none of these things he pulls his back clipping his fingernails and fucks up his knees from drunkenly walking to his car from Hooligans. If you don’t use it you lose it and that is why he will continue to get injured doing normal activities.