• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

How big is your penis?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
236-C5-E66-CB65-4-A91-BB18-01316016-F502.jpg

Here you go fellas don’t be too harsh I’m very sensitive about my tiny pecker

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
Beyond tiny, but my freckled face makes up for it sniff
Grower not a shower and all that jazz

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
Ps-Karl Malone is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in sports. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed vanessa's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with karl barely able to force it past the knob, and vanessa moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on karl's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
Ps-Karl Malone is known to be THE most hung guy in the NBA, possibly one of the biggest in sports. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed vanessa's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with karl barely able to force it past the knob, and vanessa moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on karl's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it
images