How are these real people? (warning: Jackie thread, do not click)

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I left work yesterday and for the first time in my life took it as a “mental health day”

I’ve been asked to create a company tool that converts weight units.

I ignored it for months because they can just use the built in Microsoft calculator.

But no, they want a dedicated tool because apparently rounding up is too difficult. I make one, which is basically a deconstructed calculator app over tabs of each function. Already full retard mode of my time.

Lots of people, not just offshore 70 IQ Indians but college educated boomers here were then not understanding decimal places so when they entered 357 grams and it converted it to .357 KG they were typing in 357KG.

We are shipping material that needs to be declared to the government because it could be used nefariously, and now we have a lot of fines because we’ve apparently been sending enough shit out to arm North Korea because people can’t do the maths of a 2 year old.

So I made it display 0. if <1000 , and was seriously adding in visual cues, the difference between this is a tub of butter and the weight of a full grown lion and I just felt deeply, seriously disturbed at the direction of my life. What the fuck is happening?

We are a nation of complete fucking brain dead retards, they used to teach Latin in high school and now they teach remedial English in college. Look at the medical and engineering schools full of niggers who can’t read.

My point is, “how are these real people?” Is not a question you should ask of anybody anymore. It’s over. It’s done.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
I left work yesterday and for the first time in my life took it as a “mental health day”

I ignored it for months because they can just use the built in Microsoft calculator.

But no, they want a dedicated tool because apparently rounding up is too difficult. I make one, which is basically a deconstructed calculator app over tabs of each function. Already full retard mode of my time.

Lots of people, not just offshore 70 IQ Indians but college educated boomers here were then not understanding decimal places so when they entered 357 grams and it converted it to .357 KG they were typing in 357KG.

We are shipping material that needs to be declared to the government because it could be used nefariously, and now we have a lot of fines because we’ve apparently been sending enough shit out to arm North Korea because people can’t do the maths of a 2 year old.

So I made it display 0. if <1000 , and was seriously adding in visual cues, the difference between this is a tub of butter and the weight of a full grown lion and I just felt deeply, seriously disturbed at the direction of my life. What the fuck is happening?

We are a nation of complete fucking brain dead retards, they used to teach Latin in high school and now they teach remedial English in college. Look at the medical and engineering schools full of niggers who can’t read.

My point is, “how are these real people?” Is not a question you should ask of anybody anymore. It’s over. It’s done.
Completely relevant contribution.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit

I remember hearing the phrase “the world is full of stupid people” and i thought that can’t be true as I only knew a handful of people in my life that you could say were dumb or at least “slow”

Then I went on twitter and said “holy shit it’s true”

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Can you imagine the head games and manipulation this guy has to deal with by living with her? I bet she is an abusive partner. Seems the courts agree.
Just imagine her when she’s having her probably weekly manic episodes or when she’s off her meds or over medicating. She def hits him and he’s such a twink he takes it as she’s just having a “moment” and it’s not serious.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
I remember hearing the phrase “the world is full of stupid people” and i thought that can’t be true as I only knew a handful of people in my life that you could say were dumb or at least “slow”

Then I went on twitter and said “holy shit it’s true”

There’s always been stupid people but now we don’t even aim to educate anybody above being a retard. Most of these diversity initiatives should be elevator attendants, not aerospace engineers or doctors.

It’s not even just DEI, it’s a general complete collapse of intelligence. I’m sure flying in tens of millions of migrants who are genetically hard locked at 75 IQ will help!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
There’s always been stupid people but now we don’t even aim to educate anybody above being a retard. Most of these diversity initiatives should be elevator attendants, not aerospace engineers or doctors.

It’s not even just DEI, it’s a general complete collapse of intelligence. I’m sure flying in tens of millions of migrants who are genetically hard locked at 75 IQ will help!
It seems with schools they figure it’s easier to just pass people even if they have a GPA under 1.0 because it’s too much of a hassle to deal with in the long run. Plus schools LOVE to brag about their graduation rates so why not just pass the retards - send them out to be someone else’s problem!

The Real Ray WiIson

Raymondo Munoz

If it makes you feel any better, you're a genetic dead end. Did that help?

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
It seems with schools they figure it’s easier to just pass people even if they have a GPA under 1.0 because it’s too much of a hassle to deal with in the long run. Plus schools LOVE to brag about their graduation rates so why not just pass the retards - send them out to be someone else’s problem!
Universities are a huge issue. It seems Their only purpose is to employ as many lazy unionized retards as possible—and this means having as many students as possible even if they have no business in or reason to attend university.

Have a few professor friends I went to grad school with. They sometimes send me samples of the papers they receive. They’re hilariously terrible and are often from seniors or people in alleged “honors” classes. The work would not have passed muster for a high school class 30 years ago let alone 4th/5th year university

Agent Smith

You are a plague and we are the cure.
No Child Left Behind, child.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Universities are a huge issue. It seems Their only purpose is to employ as many lazy unionized retards as possible—and this means having as many students as possible even if they have no business in or reason to attend university.

Have a few professor friends I went to grad school with. They sometimes send me samples of the papers they receive. They’re hilariously terrible and are often from seniors or people in alleged “honors” classes. The work would not have passed muster for a high school class 30 years ago let alone 4th/5th year university
Just the fact that multiple colleges proudly offer classes on Taylor Swift lyrics is everything you need to know about what’s wrong with colleges today. I saw a news piece on one college’s Taylor swift class and it looked like a room full of future fat cat ladies.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

I know Jackie Singh intimately, I work with these types every day and they destroy any of my optimism for the human race every day.

Totally self assured know it all, who’s always embroiled in drama but never own any of it, who is instantly convinced everybody else is wrong all the time and will loudly condemn them, when they are never right about anything and can’t handle any productive criticism.

Social media is all visual now and these are all ugly shut ins so they’ll never leave, no matter how much they hate Elon Musk.

I have no idea why Pat didn't post his pumpkin carving hacks video to Tiktok, he could have gone viral!

Capture.PNG

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I know Jackie Singh intimately, I work with these types every day and they destroy any of my optimism for the human race every day.

Totally self assured know it all, who’s always embroiled in drama but never own any of it, who is instantly convinced everybody else is wrong all the time and will loudly condemn them, when they are never right about anything and can’t handle any productive criticism.
Those type of people absolutely ruin good teams in the workplace. Once hired they create so much chaos that productivity comes to a halt and people start looking for new jobs until they are the only people left.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Those type of people absolutely ruin good teams in the workplace. Once hired they create so much chaos that productivity comes to a halt and people start looking for new jobs until they are the only people left.

They ruin everything. Look at the harm inflicted on the world by the Pat pack alone. Vindictive dumb cunts who can’t look at themselves honestly.

Wait till these people are half breed niggers and there’s also a biological anchor keeping them below average functioning brain levels.