• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horton warranty admin paul weimer likes to read about dudes putting on dresses and getting their dicks sucked

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
1718686674333.png

so, like i know you're a good guy and everything -- and what do you do? read books about men cross dressing and fellatio? i respect the hell outta you for that.

anyway, i have some papers here with screenshots from flickr.

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I’m convinced Paul was referenced in the new season of the boys, when they talk about the pedophile Homelander killed. “He took photos of his “niece” in a bathtub” said in a tone that makes it clear it’s not his niece at all, but he claims it is.

The writers are obviously terminally online fedora’s and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they knew about him. If they were looking online for alt right forums harassing weird pedophiles, then Paul would be like a 300 foot lighthouse in the dark. An AI program couldn’t generate someone as obviously a child molester as Paul.
I saw you say this before but I remember that episode where the guy gets into homelander because of 4chan, you could be right. That show is so fucking gay.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Good comment from him here on an article about why young adult literature should be more sexually explicit. He went to Vietnam to escape western limitations