• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Horton warranty admin paul weimer likes to read about dudes putting on dresses and getting their dicks sucked

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout

9896c070a4b55b56376347a414141514468414f-v5.jpg

Screenshot-20240617-180943-Chrome.jpg

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
I think it’s important to remember when we contacted this guys family to tell them about Paul being a pedophile, not a single relative defended him or expressed any shock at all. They actually apologised on behalf of him.
I keep forgetting that. I keep thinking maybe hes not really a pedo and its just been a series of unfortunate coincidences (which would be hilarious) but that pretty much seals it

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
He probably just misread the first word.
Vurrrrry good.

The shit that goes on at this guy's apartment at night when he's all alone must be fucking horrifying. He should realize he already commands zero respect and has nothing to lose and just get a documentary crew to follow everything he does for a week. That shit would become an overnight sensation. It would probably also lead to some new laws being passed.