• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hoooleeeeee shit lol.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Searching something for the bit I found this Jimmy Norton you DON'T want to die of brain cancer.

I might make a donation with a note requesting they reimplant his tumor into comedian Jim Norton

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
No matter how small a part I play here, I feel like I'm part of a group that makes the news cycle go around, Pat posting has more purpose than Pat himself has lol.

please go to hooligans and call him a child before you become senile and start wandering around the streets dazed and confused till a nice man in a police car comes and ushers you to safety with a nice warm blanket.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
a40feb3b98288621b5fd0277ab1aeaf8

someone should set up a memorial like this but for Brooks, Floyd esque posters/statues of him and raised fists etc

G

This faggot fell for it too.

[MEDIA=youtube]gO7JM5x5FlE[/MEDIA]
Everyone read all those comments on that video and become self aware, if youre the type of person to have any emotional reaction to any news story. That's you. You're a misinformed, embarassing faggot.

This could fix your life. You'll be a lot happier.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
>11 minutes of some random fat dude reading an article and rambling

I don't know how anyone watches that shit, skim the article in 30-50 seconds and get all the info he conveys

That’s pretty much all of YouTube, you can’t find what you’re after anymore without some faggot doing a YouTube voice on top of it. Just getting the raw footage is so difficult. Especially with stuff like gameplay, just want to watch how a game plays before buying it but it’s literally impossible without some hyped up faggot doing commentary on top.