• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hoooleeeeee shit lol.

G

Famous brotherman ova here. [URL]https://www.aol.com/news/gofundme-pulls-page-aimed-raising-153345872.html[/URL]

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/ny-gofundme-darrrell-brooks-bail-20211125-gefwlxe3vvannov55ln2lpgvfm-story.html[/URL]

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Holy fucking shit!
Screenshot_20210712-164421_Chrome.jpg

Oogie Farts 1488

🏠420 Friendly + Nigger Farts Welcome💨
Forum Clout
Set up by a person going by the name, James Norton, the page insisted Brooks was a victim of a “racist” justice system and used hashtags including #RacismIsReal and #BLM.

“On November 21st, 2021 our dear friend Darrell Brooks was arrested for allegedly driving his car into a parade, as someone who knows Darrell personally I can tell you that he would NEVER do such a thing and I know he is innocent of what he was charged with,” Norton wrote, per the screengrabs.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
And people call me retarded and crazy for believing literally no news. Every news story I have insider knowledge on is bullshit, and heres another one.
Its been interesting to see what some of the things this place has come with over the years that ends up exposing the media as being lazy and not doing their research. The news finds some shit on twitter and just reports it as fact. This has gotten more heat than anything jimmy has done in the last decade and it was just gofundme listing.

G

So many outlets reported on this and I can't find any article that shows if anyone actually donated

That's a tough one man, on one niggers are unbelievably cheap and on the other they defend violence on whites... I dunno man.
I missed these loveable boomer responses. Welcome back, and happy thanksgiving boomia.
Aol is owned by Apollo Global Management, They pay a nice dividend and yield about 20% year over year, just saying lol.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
And people call me retarded and crazy for believing literally no news. Every news story I have insider knowledge on is bullshit, and heres another one.
My boss is thinking that about me after we had an argument about vaccinations.

He also thinks WaPo and NY Times are quality journalism and that the only truly relevant factor in business (f.e. pharma) isn't profit, but to leave "something positive for the next generation", for example via Covid vax.

The [Trillion dollar] pharma industry is driven by that too, he said.

What retard must i be if that is the person i work for.

Last edited:
G

My boss is thinking that about me after we had an argument about vaccinations.

He also thinks WaPo and NY Times are quality journalism and that the only truly relevant factor in business (f.e. pharma) isn't profit, but to leave "something positive for the next generation", for example via Covid vax.

The [Trillion dollar] pharma industry is driven by that too, he said.

What retard must i be if that is the person i work for.
A guy that stupid and naive would be easy to usurp. If you want it you could have his job in a year.