• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hoolis has all your fish fry needs covered!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Yes. Super common in Wisconsin.
1708462178090.png

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Why is that, I wonder. Any reason for people to eat fish on Fridays? Or just an excuse to stuff your gluttonous face?
Also anywhere else with a large Catholic population.
Because its Lent for the christians. Not sure how many people actually follow the diet restrictions. Id imagine for the fat fucks like pat in wisconsin its just an excuse to eat a bunch of fried food and has nothing to do with religion.

1708467153313.png

1708467105569.png

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
Because its Lent for the christians. Not sure how many people actually follow the diet restrictions. Id imagine for the fat fucks like pat in wisconsin its just an excuse to eat a bunch of fried food and has nothing to do with religion.

View attachment 184030

View attachment 184029
That was the point I was making. Special atheist boy Pay would have no reason to observe Lent, so it’s all about the breaded calories.