• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hooligan's Comeuppance

G

Leave it alone.
download-10.jpg

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Ya doesnt sound like its worth it. For one, he said they didnt rly seem to think it was a big deal, and two, hed have to pay for a lawyer to HOPE he wins his case, in which case he wins….what were his damages? Theres just not much of an ending to it. Im with you that hoolies should pay for what they did but doesnt sound like were getting Court Justice. Probably some good ol fashion street justice.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
BDA was low energy and not entertaining? Close to 1k people in under 24 hours would beg to differ with you.
Make sure to smash that like button!

Can't wait until you get your first sponsorship/live read for the podcast. Doing the Lord's work (even though I have barely listened...sorry).

Regarding this thread in general: I didn't even think Andrew had a legal case against Hooligan's. I was thinking more about going after them via other businesses/trade groups (e.g. whichever groups monitors their handling of credit card info, restaurant groups, etc.)

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
Make sure to smash that like button!

Can't wait until you get your first sponsorship/live read for the podcast. Doing the Lord's work (even though I have barely listened...sorry).

Regarding this thread in general: I didn't even think Andrew had a legal case against Hooligan's. I was thinking more about going after them via other businesses/trade groups (e.g. whichever groups monitors their handling of credit card info, restaurant groups, etc.)

It's been tried friend

G

BDA was low energy and not entertaining? Close to 1k people in under 24 hours would beg to differ with you.
He started slow, but warmed up, some people need to get comfortable. You need to convince him to stay around as Andrew, the pig will seethe that Andrew mocks him on the cast harder than when any of us do, after all he beat him and he wasn't anonymous, nor was he neutralized. Andrew sounded like he wanted to stay distanced, he shouldn't.

G

I disagree and think this is getting way more attention than it deserves. It’s just a fucking bar receipt, who really cares? A bitch move for sure but not something worth pursuing legal action for. Plus he texted Rick his DL anyways so what fucking difference did the bar tab make?

G

I disagree and think this is getting way more attention than it deserves. It’s just a fucking bar receipt, who really cares? A bitch move for sure but not something worth pursuing legal action for. Plus he texted Rick his DL anyways so what fucking difference did the bar tab make?
A bar gave a receipt to a private investigator a company I worked for had hired to catch a guy I represented as shop steward and at the arbitration, which is not bound by jurisprudence, the arbitrator said that receipt was not considered by him in his finding. The member won the case, the arbitrator gave more weight to the member asking to be taken for a test, which the company refused on that day when they caught the guy in the bar. Not a matter of law, but arbiters of fact tend to dislike privacy being mishandled by independent 3rd parties for no reason and without judicial oversight. They were asked by Patrick for that info, they should have asked him to have his attorney ask for it in writing at a minimum, let alone have it subpoenaed. It echoes paparazzi being informed of a person being in a place, and that place confirming it with private data.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
It is kind of a moot point because of the DL thing but imagine if a business did this to you without your knowledge or consent? I would be furious.