• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy shit he childs people on threads too

G

I think it could only happen if he smoked weed and got out of his own head for a bit. It would destroy his mind to realize he’s a complete disaster and a waste of a person. He might even kill himself. But he’s a very special boy that doesn’t touch drugs (alcohol is a drug, stupid)

Honestly, his heavy drinking the past couple years that has completely transformed his body is what he needs to do to keep himself from realizing he’s a disaster.
If I was in his shoes, I'd probably end it. But then the self-awareness to realise how bad it is (international joke, name and reputation poisoned, daughter being raised by her second step-father thanks to my selfishness, broke, no career prospects, awful marriage, ugly, fat, etc) would be completely missing if I'd got myself into all those shitty predicaments in the first place. No wonder he lives in such a short-term version of "life", focused entirely on pointless social media interactions, mindless entertainment and constant brain-numbing boozing.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
I don't know why it's even being contemplated that there's any chance that Rick will one day develop self-awareness. Nobody with even the smallest amount would have spent the last 5 years as he has. He is a completely lost cause and considerably hefty.