• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy shit, could a man get more traditionally masculine?!

G

The only thing large in Pats story, is Pat him self. The weights are flat and don't take up that much space. You put the rear seats down, the bar will slide right up through the front seats.

That's the same thought I had. Fatso just had to mention his weight set to make it seem like he's a jacked alpha. In reality he hasn't mentioned the gym since early January.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
300 lbs isn't heavy for a car, especially a modern one...this is just confusing to me

Even using non-fat American times, back in the 1960s...a trim husband would be 165 lbs and his wife 120 lbs....say they went on a double date with an equally non-problematic BMI couple in the backseat...that would be 570 lbs worth of weight

Weren't old small cars able to "haul" 2 couples back in the day? WTF, i just realized i applied too much logic. fuck it

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
300 lbs isn't heavy for a car, especially a modern one...this is just confusing to me

Even using non-fat American times, back in the 1960s...a trim husband would be 165 lbs and his wife 120 lbs....say they went on a double date with an equally non-problematic BMI couple in the backseat...that would be 570 lbs worth of weight

Weren't old small cars able to "haul" 2 couples back in the day? WTF, i just realized i applied too much logic. fuck it
Plus, if he put all 300lbs on the passenger's side seat, it would almost balance out his weight.