• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy shit, could a man get more traditionally masculine?!

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20220223-170613.jpg

What an alpha

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Fun fact, I hauled a full couch in a car worth more than Pat’s shitty mustang, broke the suspension, couldn’t be bothered to repair it so gave the car away and bought a new one in cash worth more than his shit car and bike combined.

what I’m saying is, Pat is a total deadbeat loser who takes pride in a 25 year old car that doesn’t even have a clean car fax. He’s 50 and brags about a car worth one months pay.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Fun fact, I hauled a full couch in a car worth more than Pat’s shitty mustang, broke the suspension, couldn’t be bothered to repair it so gave the car away and bought a new one in cash worth more than his shit car and bike combined.

what I’m saying is, Pat is a total deadbeat loser who takes pride in a 25 year old car that doesn’t even have a clean car fax. He’s 50 and brags about a car worth one months pay.
But he lifts. Such an actual tough guy. I'll bet he also watches 4-5 NFL games a year, like a real man.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
The only thing large in Pats story, is Pat him self. The weights are flat and don't take up that much space. You put the rear seats down, the bar will slide right up through the front seats.
Yea, the bar is a straight 7 feet so thats the only challenging part. The weights, if they're stacked, at most take up 1.5 feet vertically. Pats a fat retard is the point I'm trying to drive home.