• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Holy fucking shit, he's still droning on about the dumb vacation.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
Thanks, Fatrick. I think the B&B is going to get some interesting reviews soon.
A close friend of mine stayed there just a few days ago and she loved the B&B, but her experience was soured by a nasty interaction she had with another guest.

she has confided this in me, but I think it's up to her to tell what happened. She's trans btw.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
He's got two bills a night for this hovel and none for Quasi.

On top of that, assuming he rented that stupid Mustang for his entire 9 day vacation, it probably cost him around $1,000-1,200. Add in roughly $600 in plane tickets and hotel accommodations for the other seven nights, and he's looking at over $3,000--before food, entertainment, gas, etc--to go to fucking Las Vegas.

He's unemployed and his wife runs a sham company. He just tore through $120k on a lawsuit and has a $26k bill and counting for Quasi. Where does he get his money? It's mind-boggling.

Forum Clout
It’s so funny to me that he has to wait until he comes back from vacation before he can reveal it/share pictures. You know he badly wanted to post them when he took them.

#NoEffect
Regardless if you have "stalkers" or not, only a fucking moron would broadcast to the world that they aren't home and won't be for some time.
Screenshot_20220320-022724.png

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
On top of that, assuming he rented that stupid Mustang for his entire 9 day vacation, it probably cost him around $1,000-1,200. Add in roughly $600 in plane tickets and hotel accommodations for the other seven nights, and he's looking at over $3,000--before food, entertainment, gas, etc--to go to fucking Las Vegas.

He's unemployed and his wife runs a sham company. He just tore through $120k on a lawsuit and has a $26k bill and counting for Quasi. Where does he get his money? It's mind-boggling.
I mean the SFWA funded the lawsuit but I agree, the way he blows through money makes zero sense considering he’s unemployed.

Luckily his insistence that he won’t be paying quasi means we’ll be finding out about his finances very soon.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
He’s just like my boomer colleagues who think everyone wants to know about a cruise they went on. Nobody cares at all.

It’s like when people tell you about their trip to Disney world, nobody gives a shit - it’s the same canned experience for every retard who goes.

My girlfriends dad is one of those fat boomers who thinks the waitress wants to hear all about his cruise, it’s insane.
I'm sure if she has kids she loves hearing some retiree talk about going to a place meant for children that she could never afford to take hers to. Fucking boomers

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
This rube continues to think Filet is the best cut of meat like the flaming faggot he is. Rib Eye is 100% better in every single way, except it doesn't sound fancy enough for our pig boy.
It's literally the worst steak to order more done than rare. Disgusting slop. At least a rib eye has the fat to taste good at medium well

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
He's got a Florida medical insurance sales licence, and a spot in the attic to do fraud telemarketing from.

That's how he makes his money.