• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

His fatness has reached a new stage

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Pat looks like what Artie Lange would look like if he got addicted to meatloaf and Twitter instead of heroin and cocaine.
I know what it's like to come off smack (methadone is way worse) and I guarantee you it'd be easier to kick that that Fatrick to kick his addiction to Twitter and the last word.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
"just one more thing, atalker..."

columbo.jpg
How dare you compare that legend to Fatso.

Forum Clout
How dare you compare that legend to Fatso.
Columbo is a legend and a more worthwhile human being than Fatso (which is impressive given that he doesn't exist) but there are a few dimensions along which they could be compared:

• Both dress and groom themselves in a slovenly manner;
  • Both drive awful shitbox cars;
  • The aforementioned googly eyes;
  • Neither makes much money;
  • Both act kind of stupid although in Pat's case it's unintentional;
  • Both allow drifters to fart inside their wives (you need the complete Columbo on Blu ray with special features to confirm this one)

Last edited:
Forum Clout
looking at their expression it's obvious & intentional. I doubt they speak about it (or anything) much anymore, but they know exactly what they're doing.
You can really see it in Niki's eyes. She's looking at the black woman like "YES! This will look so good in our fawkin portfolios." I mean, have her eyes ever had that much life in them? In all the pictures posted of her here she always has the eyes of a bloated body that's been dead for a few days.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You can really see it in Niki's eyes. She's looking at the black woman like "YES! This will look so good in our fawkin portfolios." I mean, have her eyes ever had that much life in them? In all the pictures posted of her here she always has the eyes of a bloated body that's been dead for a few days.
I really believe Niki is just as bad - if not WORSE than pig but is smart enough to stay off social media. He’s bragged that she’s the type of person to hate everyone in a bar and start a fight with some stranger which explains why she’s with pig. They’re both miserable unloveable assholes that found each other. Her family obviously hates him but try to tolerate her since she’s family (everyone has one of those in their family, the asshole but they’re still family) which is why they don’t even try to get her away from him. The signs are all there - the ugly “they’re trying to kill us” hoodie, the black power fist raised on video when talking about what park they visited - the black TRANS lives matter sign (cops don’t kill black trans people, black trans people are killed by other black people) all point to she’s a major asshole.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
I really believe Niki is just as bad - if not WORSE than pig but is smart enough to stay off social media. He’s bragged that she’s the type of person to hate everyone in a bar and start a fight with some stranger which explains why she’s with pig. They’re both miserable unloveable assholes that found each other. Her family obviously hates him but try to tolerate her since she’s family (everyone has one of those in their family, the asshole but they’re still family) which is why they don’t even try to get her away from him. The signs are all there - the ugly “they’re trying to kill us” hoodie, the black power fist raised on video when talking about what park they visited - the black TRANS lives matter sign (cops don’t kill black trans people, black trans people are killed by other black people) all point to she’s a major asshole.
Oh I can so see them sitting in Hooligans and smugly judging every non regular in there. I can imagine Fatrick slagging off a woman who is obviously more attractive than Nikki to get brownie points.

Nikki is the type of cunt to be nice to your face but nasty the moment you are gone.
I mean neither of them have any friends.
Noticeably so. That says lots.

And I think with her medication she probably can't handle her drink well (now maybe it's because I'm Irish, but I found a lot of Americans overestimate their ability to handle drink and go from nice drunk to fucking out of their trolley with one drink)
And because she thinks she has clout in Hooligans she seems the type to pick a fight near Fatrick or the bouncers...

And can you imagine how snooty he is when he's there with his laptop... Every chance he can he references his 'new novel' and 'my publisher'

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Bryce Canyon ✊

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Oh I can so see them sitting in Hooligans and smugly judging every non regular in there. I can imagine Fatrick slagging off a woman who is obviously more attractive than Nikki to get brownie points.

Nikki is the type of cunt to be nice to your face but nasty the moment you are gone.
I mean neither of them have any friends.
Noticeably so. That says lots.

And I think with her medication she probably can't handle her drink well (now maybe it's because I'm Irish, but I found a lot of Americans overestimate their ability to handle drink and go from nice drunk to fucking out of their trolley with one drink)
And because she thinks she has clout in Hooligans she seems the type to pick a fight near Fatrick or the bouncers...

And can you imagine how snooty he is when he's there with his laptop... Every chance he can he references his 'new novel' and 'my publisher'
Pat shitting on a group of women celebrating someone’s birthday tells you everything. He’s a miserable fuck that sits alone with his laptop and gets bothered by other people at the bar. Anyone having fun that isn’t him he hates because everyone should be miserable like him. He’s hinted that Niki is the same way, goes to a bar but hates everyone there and talks shit on strangers. Pat has never had friends and it’s obvious because he can’t even be happy for someone else without being passive aggressive or making himself sound better. Them being a couple but not other friends show how shitty they are, esp since couples do things with other couples.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
This type of stuff would go on Facebook, with privacy settings restricting viewing to people in your friends list or whatever. And even then, it would only not be weird if you're the type of person who is constantly sharing pictures of you and your friends doing stuff, and you actually have to be friends with the people in the photo. I bet he just met this black woman.

I think the last time Pat showed the world his watermelon-sized head with other people in the background was at Hooligans during a Packers game, and those were just other barflies. If someone posted a picture of us at an outing on Twitter of all places, and then I saw that they hardly ever post pictures of themselves doing stuff, I would think they're such a fucking creep.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This type of stuff would go on Facebook, with privacy settings restricting viewing to people in your friends list or whatever. And even then, it would only not be weird if you're the type of person who is constantly sharing pictures of you and your friends doing stuff, and you actually have to be friends with the people in the photo. I bet he just met this black woman.

I think the last time Pat showed the world his watermelon-sized head with other people in the background was at Hooligans during a Packers game, and those were just other barflies. If someone posted a picture of us at an outing on Twitter of all places, and then I saw that they hardly ever post pictures of themselves doing stuff, I would think they're such a fucking creep.
Pat is 100% the type to take a selfie with anyone who talks with him at a bar for more than 5 minutes. It’s why the hooligans regulars know to avoid him because they don’t want to be on some fat creeps selfie. I’ve never seen a man take so many selfies, he can’t even ask someone nicely to take a photo of him and his friends, probably because a regular photo would show how fat and gross he is, selfie he can do the old fat girl MySpace angle tricks.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
This past week I swear I saw a brothaman ask if Rick's ever taken a selfie with a black person and the very next weekend he's snapping selfies with negresses. Probably a coincidence but I think there's a very real chance he did this just to "own" the Forms, which would be some of the most racist content this place has ever seen. We need to get one of them on camera, Niki!

For all shit talking he does, the single most dehumanizing thing I've seen was when he told those yammering queers to sit still so he could take a picture of them like zoo animals just to use as Twitter ammo against a random troll.

Muffin

Forum Clout
I know what it's like to come off smack (methadone is way worse) and I guarantee you it'd be easier to kick that that Fatrick to kick his addiction to Twitter and the last word.
I've had the exact same thought. I've kicked Heroin before as well, and the worst part about it was knowing that all the misery of withdrawals could end with just one hit. It takes a lot of willpower to resist the urge to cave and buy some more, but this willpower is fortified by the fact that you can lock yourself away from the ability to go out and score it until those urges are over with. Not only does fat not have any willpower, but he is unable to create distance himself and his high as his constant stream of dopamine hits are literally at his finger tips.