• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy doing big things

Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240727-181402-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-183200-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240727-183212-Chrome.jpg
Can we all agree a final solution needs to be determined at some point to the Hildy tax problem? He can't keep lavishly spending on these first class shindigs at the Legion and K of C (oh wait they're religious) and not pay his taxes, this guy needs his 94 Chevelle seized, now.

Forum Clout
I cannot imagine wanting to be the center of attention for "eggcon". Did they clap for you and you felt so proud, hildy? There must have been so many obstacles to overcome in writing and self-publishing star trek based fan fiction.
From what I can see it's like 45 minutes from Waukegan to Lake Geneva, God willing a horny buck collides on his ride home tonight and paralyzes him from the neck down, but I guess that's why he's there. He gets the "claps" for a very low input cost. I can tell you from that Penguicon, it's fucking depressing at those things worse than trade shows. Hildy is like in the top 20% looks wise so is Pat.

Edit: It's not even on the Legion's calendar for today. I hope there's some drunken old vets mocking them at the bar.