• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hildy and his wife got matching tattoos

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Screenshot-20240718-074359-Chrome.jpg
If he really had a GENIUS IQ he would have been smart enough to not use those specific words to frame his argument. Therefore he is a retard.

Forum Clout
I so hope these two die in a violent home invasion during some wilding spree after some feral thug is killed in Chicago. Maybe with some luck Luquavious carves the tattoos off their chests as keepsakes as they gurgle and aspirate on their on own blood and expire. Two worthless wastes of air if ever their were any. Hopefully it happens after Eric explains to the mob how he understands all they've been through at the hands of whitey and how he is a good guy and an ally of them.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I so hope these two die in a violent home invasion during some wilding spree after some feral thug is killed in Chicago. Maybe with some luck Luquavious carves the tattoos off their chests as keepsakes as they gurgle and aspirate on their on own blood and expire. Two worthless wastes of air if ever their were any. Hopefully it happens after Eric explains to the mob how he understands all they've been through at the hands of whitey and how he is a good guy and an ally of them.

I was gonna do my public service as a mod and ban you for making threats but you clearly put “i hope” so all I can do is fully endorse this message. Keep on keepin on Booms. God be with Zoomias butthole. If Hildy ever catches up with him that thangs getting BTFO

Forum Clout
I was gonna do my public service as a mod and ban you for making threats but you clearly put “i hope” so all I can do is fully endorse this message. Keep on keepin on Booms. God be with Zoomias butthole. If Hildy ever catches up with him that thangs getting BTFO
I'm not threatening Hildy just hoping that the next round of BLM sees Hildy become a casualty.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Just like his hero Pat who got a LOTR tattoo to prove his "geekness".
How many time will Hildy mention it at the MKE pedocon he is trying to set up?
I would hope that Hildy at least knows how to spell the names of the characters involved in the consumer slop he has just inked onto himself.

Got cash to self publish vanity books to no audience
Got Cash to attempt to put on a Sci Fi convention
Got cash for shitty tattoos

Can't/won't pay his taxes.