• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hilarious MC Sech interview.

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
nGR4J0g.gif

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
He tries sooooooo hard to hide the undeniable fact that he's an old jewish man. He kept that foot on the table the whole interview. A shitty teenager might have put it up for a few minutes before taking it off because it's not a comfortable way to sit. Kudoos to Michael Berrin for pushing through the pain to maintain the act.
F4A747D0-524C-4761-9304-6EDC8FACE70A.jpeg

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Why was this allegedly wealthy dipshit trying to crowd fund a book that no one would buy?
Anything to get free money. People must absolutely hate him.

He's such a disingenuous ass. He plugged his own daughter's band Pompom Squad and says she's talented and blah blah blah and that he just happened to discover her music. He never mentions that it's his kid (44).

PumiceT

Forum Clout
I'm still laughing at this old dweeb with his foot on a table. I can't wait till his new single drops.

@PumiceT @JacquesClouseau got any info on his new music?

Nope. I don’t keep in touch with him at all. He has sent someone from that Far Rockaway clothing brand my way to ask some printing questions. So he must still feel ok using my time for free. I’m a good person, so I help anyone who reaches out for my help.

My guess is that this new track will be awful like all his recent attempts at music. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a fan, or at least very much was a fan of his 90s tracks. Anything recent sounds very forced and trying too hard to keep one foot in the hip-hop culture, while the other is trying to ride the pandemic wave and hustle medical supplies, or Halloween costumes, or Nas’s publishing, or most recently self-promote his company by posting a long LinkedIn post to clarify what it is he does. Niche? Not quite. It’s a media company, that sells medical supplies and helps broker music deals, and produces podcasts, and … I can’t make up anything more random than the actual list.

I like that the promo clip shows custom license plates for each of the artists on the same Audi, because they didn’t bother using various luxury sport cars, and using their own actual cars would be embarrassing. I think I’ve said before that I am pretty sure Serch has a used Audi A7 or something like that. Not a bad car, but you know he didn’t buy it new, or at sticker price.

In some ways I feel bad for him. He’s very good at one thing: hustling. His attempts to work in corporate America have failed, likely because you can only talk the talk for so long before you run out of charm and stories to seem legitimate. The actual production of work and ideas is superficial at best, and the results speak for themselves. He has a brilliant imagination and his dream ideas would be amazing if they could come to fruition and succeed.

His book idea was relatively solid, save for the fact that not many people cared to buy into his stories. Especially considering he’s given most of them away for free in interviews. Who needs that in book form? I was probably one of a half dozen die-hard 3rd Bass / MC Serch fans, and I can’t see myself shelling out cash for a book that has the same stories I’ve already heard.

I wonder if he’ll ever see this forum and these posts. I highly doubt it. If he does, I hope he can tell that I don’t really have hard feelings for him, I just couldn’t be the yes man any longer, so things started getting sour, and my cynicism and critical eye started coming out. I think he sensed that. I don’t like telling friends when their ideas or creations are lame. The polite thing to do is keep quiet or say something nice. So I’ve chosen to be quiet, for the most part. This is an exception.