• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hilarious MC Sech interview.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Not sure if this has been discussed, but check out this interview. He talks about addiction and recovery. His addiction was marijuana. Hahaha.

20:14 they start talking addiction.

Also, look how Serch is sitting. Hahaha.

Kevin Smith, Joe Rogan and Doug "dude weed lmao" Benson are marijuana addicts as well

bombvest

Forum Clout
Crl9npt.gif

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
It's the little moments I enjoy. (2:03)

I don't know when he starts talking about owning cats (I was looking for when he finally puts his leg down) but it goes on way too long. The guy segues into potentially ending the interview and Serch immediately gets weird and suggests they talk about sucking dick. I'm not even joking. (2:17)

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
It's the little moments I enjoy. (2:03)

I don't know when he starts talking about owning cats (I was looking for when he finally puts his leg down) but it goes on way too long. The guy segues into potentially ending the interview and Serch immediately gets weird and suggests they talk about sucking dick. I'm not even joking. (2:17)

The chair thing killed me. I love that you can skip to any random point in this video and the host seems uncomfortable and not enjoying his time spent with hip hop legend DJ Serch. Any time the guy actually laughs at something Serch says, he looks off camera at someone like "can you believe this old fag is real?"

PumiceT

Forum Clout
First off: none of you guys noticed he's wearing a sweatshirt with his daughter's band on it? I'm shocked you're not all over that.

Facto. That's facto.

I'm also still mildly bitter that he would privately give me full credit for getting him to do the podcast (you guys have me to thank), but when it comes to interviews like this, he takes full credit and acts like it was his idea, or a suggestion from a program director or something.

And any story in which he was so close with DOOM at the end of his life is such BS. I could see his Twitter DMs, and I recall seeing him trying to reach out to DOOM and getting no reply. I knew there was very little relationship left there. So when DOOM died, I didn't even think I needed to acknowledge it, but Serch got all upset that I didn't wish him condolences up and down like it was a big deal. Not to mention, Serch knows I'm not a super emotional person. I'm not comfortable with discussing stuff like that. I just want to have fun.