• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey Patrick, you’re finally trending on the fronT page!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
That Joe copy-pasta never fails to make me chuckle, no matter how many times I have read it. It's better written, more memorable, and has been read by a far wider audience than anything Patrick has ever written.

Tl;dr- Joe's copypasta slaps, and it just hits different now.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
That Joe copy-pasta never fails to make me chuckle, no matter how many times I have read it. It's better written, more memorable, and has been read by a far wider audience than anything Patrick has ever written.

Tl;dr- Joe's copypasta slaps, and it just hits different now.
Squeeze it in wherever you can, it never gets old

ViVillHaVin!

Forum Clout
Fatrick S Rotundlinson: “ I have no idea why you people keep calling me fat. It’s almost like you guys can’t see a fit guy when one is right in front of your face!”

His delusions about fitness and being in shape are my favourite thing about him. It’s just pure insanity. I’ve been overweight before in my late teens, and it does take some time to realize you are fat because you get used to how you looked before and sometimes your mind hasn’t got used to the new image of yourself yet. But even during that period of getting used to fatness, it’s take a special kind of deluded retard to think they are legitimately fit. How can he possibly reconcile seeing a ripped gym dude in comparison to himself and still think he is fit? It’s unreal and this fat prick is totally insane.
It contradicts with his tough guy, in-shape -persona. He defends fat ladies at the gym, and can kill stalkers with his bare hands etc. It doesn't jive with the burger king we're looking at. There's nothing stealthy about him, he's a fat geek. He's not James Bond on the side

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
I think his move when he’s really embarrassed is to go right to the mods and not post publicly
He will do this unless the post implies he is gay or that he or Niki is trans. Then he will squeal out in the open because Heaven forbid he be thought of as gay or trans. That's what got him banned a while back.

Here's one where he was arguing with me, a "regular redditor", on the MTFSelfieTrain sub because someone posted a picture of him with Niki and said Niki was a MTF trans woman. I have this screenshot because he said his posts weren't being deleted by mods and I wanted to corrrrrecT the record. Everything is deleted now:

93VHIX7.jpg

G

He will do this unless the post implies he is gay or that he or Niki is trans. Then he will squeal out in the open because Heaven forbid he be thought of as gay or trans. That's what got him banned a while back.

Here's one where he was arguing with me, a "regular redditor", on the MTFSelfieTrain sub because someone posted a picture of him with Niki and said Niki was a MTF trans woman. I have this screenshot because he said his posts weren't being deleted by mods and I wanted to corrrrrecT the record. Everything is deleted now:

[MEDIA=reddit]MTFSelfieTrain/comments/ma0mjr[/MEDIA]

93VHIX7.jpg
He keeps being tricked by users named joe matarese hahaha. What a dumbass.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout

93VHIX7.jpg

He may just go for the "copyright" DMCA angle without specifying that the pictures are reversed. Then again, he's known to be drunk, sloppy, and mouthy.