• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey, Pat

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
Pat has been unusually quiet since the news. You can bet he has cried multiple times while pounding booze. I think he is trying to avoid twitter because he cant handle seeing reality. He cant even move the goal posts in his head to spin this into a positive. When Hillary lost he was able to convince himself the election was "stolen" but not this time. His own party tapped out and handed the win over. After all his cheerleading of " we must fight" they just gave it up with three months left. This is better than him getting his account banned. He is forced to watch his team flounder into november and his worst nightmare becomes true again. I bet pats liver is taking a beating.

View attachment 212563
Ah the classic pat Erasersped look

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I don't think you'd be confused if you lived in Ukraine. Your apartment building getting shelled = bad. Getting drafted into the meat grinder to fight pointless wars = bad. But that's OK because it's not you right, and who cares about people in some far off land? Oversocialized faggot nihilist calling other people zombies GTFOOH SMDH

You’re right. We should send another half trillion to Ukraine and Israel rather than solve any of our problems or debt here.