• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey dan

G

Dan's just sent a message by instant feedback saying that Dougie is a limp-dicked faggot.
?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Btw dan it was more tham 500 due to wine pairing

A laaaaawt fawkin more, thats all I'll say

You poor, bald faggot

G

That 500 plus dollars was for me only. Dan had dinner with his wife as well, so it was only 250 each. Poor faggot.

G

Lobstwr (worst thing on the menu, shoulda been fawkin crab), caviar, scallops, all sorts of weird shit. When they dwscribes it i qasnt ubdwrstanding. Fuclinf beans from thw rich soils of spain or some shit.
I need terrestrial meat to feel like I had a good meal. Even the best seafood to me is like eating from the toilet of the world. Lots of people love them scallops, not me, and the crustaceans are like giant bugs. Go get a kobe steak next to balance that out. I was hoping you ate some exclusive gook beef that was force fed only sweet cream after it was given a spinal injury to make the beef more tender or something. Then again maybe you like the seafood, for me brotherman it's beef. Enjoy either way and be safe.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout