• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hey @chocolatehellhole

G

I like how Downsy Dan tried his very best to win over Patreeky and now it's failed, he's like a scorned woman.

I also hear he eats dog food straight out of the can and rapes children.

This might surprise you but i’m not really into fat Bostonian mongoloids. If he thinks he has a chance with me he’s even more retarded than i previously thought.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
This might surprise you but i’m not really into fat Bostonian mongoloids. If he thinks he has a chance with me he’s even more retarded than i previously thought.

I hear ya Treeky. We all have standards and Dan Mullen would certainly require lowering them to an undignified degree. I think it may be the Down's that causes his delusions.

Did I mention that he also eats dog food straight from the tin?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
He posts images of hunted crows to make me feel bad.

Sad individual.
1forme1foryou.png

birds are faggots, brother

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
patreeky isn't a real brotherman, has a dan level knowledge of OwenA, and makes very gay diary posts. does he ever say anything funny or is it all just sucking up to cripplehorn and lard?
xenallollll.png