• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Hes swatting himself again!

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
Nothing about any of this is plausible.

Even if there were no swattings, what are the odds Rick would have this many reviews? What percentage of customers on any app leave reviews as consistently as Rick's guests do on AirBnb? And they all read like they were written by the same person.
I totally believe the reviews are real and that makes the situation even funnier. He's the maitre d at chez tomlinson now. Its like finding evidence of a brilliant spinoff that got produced but never actually released. Ratings are way more important on airbnb so cocksucking reviews are just part of the experience. It gets so much worse if you stay with smarmy disingenuous, faggots like Patrick. The absolute worst hosts are exactly like Pat is because they hang around the house all weekend chatting about the collection of pointless shit they have on display and thinking that you are buddies. The reality is he is probably just one of those hosts who leaves schmaltzy reviews about dreamers and adventures and found families and people feel obligated to leave one back.
A lot of the guest reviews feel like AI because there are only so many ways you can say "the toilets were clean. Idgaf" and its not worth leaving a shitty review just because the host was being an annoying dork for a few days. You just sign the guestbook, move on and never go back there.
From Patrick's perspective there is zero benefit to faking them because if the dates on the reviews don't correspond with dates on the airbnb system for a real booking then his account will get flagged as suspicious. Orchestrating some big ploy exchanging discount stays for good reviews to pump up the numbahs is not even close to being worth the effort and Patrick isn't smart enough to make that work for this long.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Is this the first time he has called Jackie his friend?

318d4b5130efc75bc2d50d46b27f27b4.png
So it’s not Boomia, and he already knows Dans info.

I’m guessing his two are John Gibney III and Bam. @captain_kamala comment?

BudDickman

Forum Clout
On Threads he says he’s had the “days since last SWATTing” (sic) up for two years. That sign would be visible to Airbnb guests using the adjoining door. Is this plausible? Do mongoloids who visit Milwaukee and stay in hovels not notice bizarre signs like that?

He’s still going on Threads. Check out tough guy! View attachment 213833
Wasn't the "days since last swatting" a counter, which means he would have to replace the sign every single day to keep it up to date? Another indication of his low IQ and lack of practical experience doing anything. A reasonable person would have posted the date of the most recent SWAT, which only requires updating when there's a SWAT.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Piggy on threads is loving the attention
View attachment 213774
DAN THE POO POO MAN IS THE RINGLEADER!!!
View attachment 213775
View attachment 213776
View attachment 213777
Holy shit look at these retards View attachment 213778
View attachment 213779
View attachment 213780
It’s all because of money and power the fat loser is swatted.
While I think it's funny that Dan gets called out, I don't like him being called a ringleader over us. I've always considered him kind of like our Bobo.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Wasn't the "days since last swatting" a counter, which means he would have to replace the sign every single day to keep it up to date? Another indication of his low IQ and lack of practical experience doing anything. A reasonable person would have posted the date of the most recent SWAT, which only requires updating when there's a SWAT.
The most likely explanation is that he was too lazy to take the sign down and it’s never been updated save for the media attendances.

Antwan2

Forum Clout
The most likely explanation is that he was too lazy to take the sign down and it’s never been updated save for the media attendances.
IMG_8679.gif

He wants it to be a simpsons gag. He thinks it’s funny to change the number back to zero every time it happens. I’m surprised he hasn’t tweeted a picture doing exactly that every single time it “happens” trying to get likes.

It’s strange the man who is terrified every second of the day because of the swaTTings and suing the police over it would make light of it…

Schinkle about it…