He’s selling guitars to pay the electric bill

starshipretard69

Blue Oyster Dolt
View attachment 72764

Even The Edge hates Moo Joe, confirmed.

From one of his sold listings on Reverb:

He even posts his retarded rambling diatribes on Ebay. "I don't need to sell this guitar, but if you wanna offer way lower than the price I listed, I'll probably take you up on it." Way to play it cool, Joe. Also nice "axe's," stupid.

bumbum8

It died on the vine
So this is how he was spending Anth's money, buying expensive guitars he barely played. I'm sure there was no other way to invest it like rental properties that could pay the bills and carry him through the old age that God is rightfully going to punish him with.
He probably told his everyone that they would pay for Layla's college or her first car, and now that money is going to pay for a winter's worth of sushi dinners and Trump memorabilia. He'll keep paying the minimum on the electric bill and be complaining about how high it is again come spring.

JebJoh

Nigga sold an even more expensive guitar. I don’t get why he has like 3 Jimi Hendrix signatures tho. How many does he need??

Pretty sure he stole that from his uncle while he was dying, as soon as he was dead he sold it and told the estate that he bought it from his uncle.

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Nigga sold an even more expensive guitar. I don’t get why he has like 3 Jimi Hendrix signatures tho. How many does he need??

If Joe was focused on needs, the utilities wouldn’t be months behind and he’d be on a 2000 calorie a day diet. Instead he’s obese and pissing away Anthony’s money on bullshit.

But Joe’s remarks about his uncle are worth reading. In addition to stolen valor, Joe basks in the reflected glory of yet another family member:

Joseph Jesselli is the most famous unknown luthier I’ve ever had the privilege of knowing. He hails from NY Born in 1949, he still creates handmade guitars in his 70’s. In his earlier years he apprenticed with the one and only James D’Aquisto. There’s direct lineage there dating back to John D’Angelico and his custom NY’ers, for whom D’Aquisto apprenticed and worked with side by side back in the 40’s and 50’s when D’Angelico guitars were at the top of their game. Some D’Angelico NY’ers (if ever available) fetch upward of $100k by collectors who know their Jazz Boxes.

I commissioned my uncle Joe to build this relatively affordable guitar in 1990. I was fortunate enough to be there every step of the way through the build process. Jesselli is my Uncle. My Moms Brother. I was at the shop quite a bit back in those days.

This guitar is a work of art. It’s crafted with an obvious nod to Art Deco of the 40’s. Every aspect of this Jesselli custom build is original in design creation and manufacture. From the custom made knobs to the custom made strap locks, strap, bridge, tailpiece, and custom Gretsch Filtertron pickups, this guitar is a one of a kind collectible.

The video attached to this items listing is a demo of a very similar Jesselli creation with the exception of the graduated tone control. Most of the other notable details are very similar. The Modernaire is a model that has gained the most popularity within the Jesselli collection.

Recognized far and wide as one of the top guitar builders in the world, Jesselli guitars has been written up in Guitar World, The New York Times, Modernmojoguitars.com and more.

One of his guitars can be seen being played by Keith Richards in the Rolling Stones video “Under cover of night”... He built several guitars for Keith and Ron back in the 80’s. They absolutely love his work. He continues to enjoy their unofficial endorsements.

He was also commissioned by David Bowie to build his “China Girl” Guitar. Working with D’Aquisto, he took part in repairing and customizing the guitars of such notable players as Paul Simon, Al DiMeola, Joe Pass, Paul Pesco, Tony Mattola and many, many others.

He’s just finished a new build. I’m looking at purchasing one of them at this time. That’s the reason I’m listing this guitar here.

She’s a beauty and has aged wonderfully. Having been Maintained by the artist that created her, she’s in pristine condition.

From headstock to input jack, this is a special piece of art for someone who understands what it means to own a piece of luthier history.
No one fucking cares about your life story, Joe. When you feel the need to claim you’re selling assets to buy even more expensive bullshit, we know you’re selling to cover 10 months of unpaid utilities. If he were any more transparent he’d be Caitlyn Jenner.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
View attachment 72764

Even The Edge hates Moo Joe, confirmed.

From one of his sold listings on Reverb:

lol why would you even mention that? "This would have been even more valuable but the Edge told me to fuck off"

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
lol why would you even mention that? "This would have been even more valuable but the Edge told me to fuck off"
This is Joe. He’s all about basking in the reflected glory of others, from Anthony to his nobody guitar whittling uncle. Joe thinks being in the same venue as The Edge makes him special. Yeah, him and millions of people around the world.

I hope he never dies. His online escapades bring so much joy to those who deserve it.