• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He’s really cracking

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
200 (2).gif

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
Tweeting is the same as a police report:

View attachment 21884
And saying you'd have sex with someone is a rape threat

View attachment 21883
Notice how he speaks for his wife as if she were his property. She decides if she wants to fuck niggers or not, child.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
It would be hilarious if Ron Johnson sponsored a bill to elevate investigations of gang stalking and Pat had to oppose it because it was proposed by a Republican child.

This amongst many other things is why he’s fucking retarded. Btw Tammy is a white trash name, figures a shithole like Pissconsin would send a Tammy to the Senate.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
getting rick to admit defeat and accept his victimhood status lets you know his mind is broke. went from warrior to helpless.
I think it's the opposite. These leftists claw their way to the bottom; the biggest victim wins. Look at what he's doing. He's being a loud crybaby to anyone who'll listen and feeding off all the sympathies. If he were a real man he'd swallow his loss, be stoic, and get his life back on track.

G

He wants sympathy but shows his true asshole colors when anyone brings up he’s a terrible person.
View attachment 21875View attachment 21877View attachment 21876
The still hilarious miscreants on this forum disproved each of these claims while simultaneously proving that Patrick is a worthless faggot. And fat.

His learning curve being as round as a number 2 pencil is the best part of all of this. Incidentally this fat piece of shit was right. This ends when he says it does which means never because he’s as dumb as the stumps he pays people to remove in his ghetto back yard.

He’s fat, too.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The fucking loony toons that suggest Rick defer to government agencies and officials to combat him being called fat on the internet never cease to amaze me. They take Rick's word for everything. It never even occurs to them that he could be lying or embellishing elements of the story to make himself look better. It's just so bizarre to me that someone can read his psychotic, inane, ramblings and not once think "Hm. Maybe I'm not getting the whole story here. I oughta read what the other side has to say, just for shits and gigs." Fat and gay guy! SAD!

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
The fucking loony toons that suggest Rick defer to government agencies and officials to combat him being called fat on the internet never cease to amaze me. They take Rick's word for everything. It never even occurs to them that he could be lying or embellishing elements of the story to make himself look better. It's just so bizarre to me that someone can read his psychotic, inane, ramblings and not once think "Hm. Maybe I'm not getting the whole story here. I oughta read what the other side has to say, just for shits and gigs." Fat and gay guy! SAD!
Most dont even know about the catfish/interviews. Pat will never mention those. He went " I fight and I win" to " Poor me, I havent done anything to provoke them." He is a coward using crybaby tactics that most people stop using in elementary school. He is trying to make a living off them. Fake victim, coward pat is. Pay up pat.