• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's arguing with a bluecheck, furious that the bluecheck doesn't know where he lives

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
voterfraud.jpg

Reminder that the Democratic Party is full of 100% perfect angels who would never mess with an election to, say, support Hillary and fuck over Bernie.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
View attachment 19189

Reminder that the Democratic Party is full of 100% perfect angels who would never mess with an election to, say, support Hillary and fuck over Bernie.
Biden legit lost almost every bellwether County and the guy could not get 100 people to his rallies- but he was the most popularly elected presidential candidate in history with over 81 million votes. Lol.

Pat didn't get the memo as liberal/dem operatives admitted they fucked with the results- passed voting laws and disregarded past election laws all in the name of "election fortification." They bragged about it in a Time article- but hey, Pat's guy won!!!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
He's politically fucking retarded (as well as being so in most other facets of his life). His political takes border on parody. It sucks that he never has to defend these idiotic takes - There's no way he could without the "Rage Monster," making an appearance.

The question that would break his brain would asking him to detail how in what way was Trump a dictator or people who generally loathe government in favor of a dictatorship? Ironically or rather in unironically, it's Patrick's side who in poll after poll, favor more government intervention and curbs/limits on free speech (you know, key elements of dictatorships).

There are times I feel sorry for him and think, he's probably not bad in person-- he's just playing a role on social media. And then he tweets something stupid like this and it reminds me why I fucking hate him- he's a fat uneducated unfunny faggot who doesn't have an original thought in his body (especially so when it comes to the political arena).
Don’t forget his side ignores that every media outlet but 1 is on their side, they’re so obsessed with Fox News it’s hilarious, the wanna censor FNC, but no one else.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Don’t forget his side ignores that every media outlet but 1 is on their side, they’re so obsessed with Fox News it’s hilarious, the wanna censor FNC, but no one else.
Yep, yet those boobs don't believe that's the case. Retards like Patrick think the MSM leans right. Morons Ike Pat also cannot fathom that a decent amount of conservatives (especially Trump supporters) don't like Fox news and don't believe everything that is said. The idea that Trump supporters aren't a monolith, really confuses dummies like Pat. It's one of the reasons why fatboy thinks that the bulk load of unvaccinated are white Trump supporters (or atleast that's what he thinks publicly on social media).

Last edited:
G

Here you go:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/national-party-news/304773-the-partys-over-this-is-the-gops-last-stand[/URL]
You really believe the populist wave of white fear and resentment that brought one Donald J. Trump perilously, embarrassingly close to presiding over the world’s largest economy and most powerful military is going to continue building in the coming years?

crazy how gay he is.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
You really believe the populist wave of white fear and resentment that brought one Donald J. Trump perilously, embarrassingly close to presiding over the world’s largest economy and most powerful military is going to continue building in the coming years?

crazy how gay he is.
And fucking stupid- and the funny part is that he thinks he's generally the smartest guy in the room. He literally couldn't hack more than a semester in junior college.

Last edited:

garbageman2244

Forum Clout

crazy how gay he is.
Fuck, I figured this must have been post-election 2016 cope or parody. No wonder he's completely married to the "Trump lost in 2016" narrative. He hitched his wagon to a Twitter sure thing that lost miserably and cannot fathom admitting it. It's the same reason he's, as recently as today, convinced that Trump will "stand trial and be held to account for his treason." His brain is completely broken and offline - I have no doubt that he believes the shit he spews today just like he did when he said for four years that Trump would be removed from office and imprisoned. Fucking idiot. Remember when he said that when Biden was elected he'd go back to nerd shit? I do. Those dopamine driving likes are all this pig lives for and he realized basically in January of 2021 that Trump hate was the only way to get them, but even that has fallen off over the last six months. I can't wait to see what this waste of space tries nexxxxT.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Fuck, I figured this must have been post-election 2016 cope or parody. No wonder he's completely married to the "Trump lost in 2016" narrative. He hitched his wagon to a Twitter sure thing that lost miserably and cannot fathom admitting it. It's the same reason he's, as recently as today, convinced that Trump will "stand trial and be held to account for his treason." His brain is completely broken and offline - I have no doubt that he believes the shit he spews today just like he did when he said for four years that Trump would be removed from office and imprisoned. Fucking idiot. Remember when he said that when Biden was elected he'd go back to nerd shit? I do. Those dopamine driving likes are all this pig lives for and he realized basically in January of 2021 that Trump hate was the only way to get them, but even that has fallen off over the last six months. I can't wait to see what this waste of space tries nexxxxT.
Another thing he’ll never back down from because it would involve admitting he was wrong. Pat might not be any of the things he claims he is but the one thing he’ll never accept is being wrong no matter how obvious it is.