• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

He's arguing with a bluecheck, furious that the bluecheck doesn't know where he lives

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
whereilive.jpg

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Oh shit, one single retard actually retweeted Pat's horseshit. Laura Rich maybe?

View attachment 19173

He's trying to compete with this guy's ratios in this exchange by getting his followers to pump up da numbahs. Pathetic 🐖
LMAO it's even worse than that. The one RT isn't from his followers, it's from him. Look at the top of the screenshot. "Patrick S Tomlinson Retweeted". This is a tedious and meaningless argument and he's fluffing his numbers.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He retweeted it himself

View attachment 19175
He's politically fucking retarded (as well as being so in most other facets of his life). His political takes border on parody. It sucks that he never has to defend these idiotic takes - There's no way he could without the "Rage Monster," making an appearance.

The question that would break his brain would asking him to detail how in what way was Trump a dictator or people who generally loathe government in favor of a dictatorship? Ironically or rather in unironically, it's Patrick's side who in poll after poll, favor more government intervention and curbs/limits on free speech (you know, key elements of dictatorships).

There are times I feel sorry for him and think, he's probably not bad in person-- he's just playing a role on social media. And then he tweets something stupid like this and it reminds me why I fucking hate him- he's a fat uneducated unfunny faggot who doesn't have an original thought in his body (especially so when it comes to the political arena).

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
He's fucking losing it, extra testy tonight being a rude piggy to people trying to engage in friendly debate.

Packers lost to Detroit earlier in the day so he's likely daydrunk. Bad night to deal with the atalkers.
There's not a part of me that believes he cares enough about sports to really give a shit. Any passion he has for Wisconsin teams is just more larping as an actual man, I don't believe he feels a damn thing when the Packers or brewers win or lose.

G

He's such a ridiculous LOLCOW it's hard to pick a favourite. All I know is that, if the love of my life left me while pregnant with my child for one of my friends and there was photographic evidence of the literal moment it happened, I would limit my online presence to zero. Fat went the other way. Perhaps that's indicative of why I'm younger than him, have a loving family, own multiple properties free and clear and am not fat. Basic self-awareness.