He’s a chink!

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
3C6D8A48-C2F0-4979-A442-DE75832DF7EC.jpeg

Years ago there was this guy I was friends with that, despite being white, had a hint of chinese eyes going on. One day I've met his younger brother, who had regular caucasian eyes and he introduced himself saying: "- Hi, I'm so and so's brother..." To what I immediatelly answered:

"- Oh, really? How come he's chinese?"

It got a big laugh!

Well... Turns out his brother went and retold the joke to his whole fucking family! Next time I called ol'chinky eyes, he told me to never call him again! And he still hates me to this day! I guess that makes me a "loses the friend but does not lose the joke" kind of guy...

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
Years ago there was this guy I was friends with that, despite being white, had a hint of chinese eyes going on. One day I've met his younger brother, who had regular caucasian eyes and he introduced himself saying: "- Hi, I'm so and so's brother..." To what I immediatelly answered:

"- Oh, really? How come he's chinese?"

It got a big laugh!

Well... Turns out his brother went and retold the joke to his whole fucking family! Next time I called ol'chinky eyes, he told me to never call him again! And he still hates me to this day! I guess that makes me a "loses the friend but does not lose the joke" kind of guy...
Totally worth it.