• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's some $ buy yourself a better stream nigger

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Because he is one, as we’ve pointed out to wormkiller several times
he thinks somehow as long as he doesn't say that word they can't get him, but he has the most basic bitch racist shit to say. i dont mind people if they are sincerely racist but i don't get why he's trying to save face.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
he thinks somehow as long as he doesn't say that word they can't get him, but he has the most basic bitch racist shit to say. i dont mind people if they are sincerely racist but i don't get why he's trying to save face.

IIRC he won his defamation lawsuit against the SFWA because they couldn't prove he was a racist. It would be Patrick-level stupid to walk away with a payout and think you have the authority to start posting whatever racist shit you want.

G

Because he's a pussy peddling borderline pedo comics to Maga crucifix kissers. He won't say nigger because he's probably got one or two tokens spooks to spending a portion of their welfare check on his bad comics and he doesn't want to lose MUH DIVERSITY.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Forum Clout
JDA is treading on thin ice. He's about where Anthony was post-breakup. He has a lot of good will now, but if he starts using the pests to help him win a pissing match then he's in for a rough next 5 years.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I HOPE we did. Fuck em. And feed em fish heads. Fucking faggot ass riding his little manga off the back off picking on others ass nigger.

I've been somewhat indifferent up to this point and admittedly I did enjoy the podcast where he was listening to Josiah tape 5, but I agree. He's clearly just using this place as part of his grift. He posts nonstop on YouTube, like 5 videos every day, mostly about boring fucking sci-fi related shit that non of us care about or ever will.

Pretty sure to him, we're just a captive audience of a few hundred autists who he can get views/donations from but now he's listened to all the Josiah tapes, there's not much more entertainment to be had by watching his stuff.

Plus we have our own podcast now - NO bosses, NO management, OUR show.

UUUUUUGGGGGHFENDED.

G

I've been somewhat indifferent up to this point and admittedly I did enjoy the podcast where he was listening to Josiah tape 5, but I agree. He's clearly just using this place as part of his grift. He posts nonstop on YouTube, like 5 videos every day, mostly about boring fucking sci-fi related shit that non of us care about or ever will.

Pretty sure to him, we're just a captive audience of a few hundred autists who he can get views/donations from but now he's listened to all the Josiah tapes, there's not much more entertainment to be had by watching his stuff.

Plus we have our own podcast now - NO bosses, NO management, OUR show.

UUUUUUGGGGGHFENDED.
Are you saying it's time to smack him with a dick???

[MEDIA=youtube]GsNZVtRAV30[/MEDIA]