• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's How Fatrick Can Beat Us (EASY) (DIY) (Step-by-Step Guide!)

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
11. Literally never respond to us ever again. We'd eventually get bored and leave him alone.

That's it. That's all he'd have to do and all he ever had to do from the beginning.

I'll admit that he wasn't expecting the autistic onslaught that was the ona sub initially that got his Twitter account banned but everything from that point on has been his choice.

He wanted to turn this into a war - a war he was going to win. Any normal person, once they realized they would be facing hundreds of bored autists would have just thought "OK, I'm not winning in this scenario. Time to lock down". But not Mama Raven's special boy; no. He just HAD to win against the trolls. He had to not only beat them, but brag about it too.

Well guess what retard, we're still here.

All this cunt had to do was make his twitter private for 6 months when he got it back to starve us content and not respond to anything. That's it. We'd have got bored with him and moved on. But no, he just had to start a war. One that he was never going to win.

Forum Clout
If I woke up and found myself in Pats body, damn that would be brutal. For the first day or two I would probably just panic, but then once I came to my senses I would formulate a plan.
Right away Im in a bad spot. 41 years old with no college degree, zero skills, and zero work experience of any value. I would contemplate suicide.
First, walk out on Niki without a single trace (I’d fuck her once first though, for the bit).
Second, create a Cameo account and say whatever you guys want me to. I would make a killing and provide you all great content.
I would then move far away from Wisconsin, delete all social media. And then get a barbacking gig in a major city, start completely fresh like in 25th hour. Also, I’d lose a shit ton of weight

Forum Clout
If I woke up and found myself in Pats body, damn that would be brutal. For the first day or two I would probably just panic, but then once I came to my senses I would formulate a plan.
Right away Im in a bad spot. 41 years old with no college degree, zero skills, and zero work experience of any value. I would contemplate suicide.
First, walk out on Niki without a single trace (I’d fuck her once first though, for the bit).
Second, create a Cameo account and say whatever you guys want me to. I would make a killing and provide you all great content.
I would then move far away from Wisconsin, delete all social media. And then get a barbacking gig in a major city, start completely fresh like in 25th hour. Also, I’d lose a shit ton of weight
Pretty solid plan..... I could see Patrick becoming assistant management at place like TGIFridays.... bet the staff would love him.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He never really gets completely boring though. He keeps coming through with new material and he keeps engaging. Bro Joe got boring to me because he ignores most of the stuff and when he did respond, he wasn't a completely hateable prick. He still has his moments, the video of him trying to blow his proverbial musical load and someone kept calling him and killing the stream was rib-shattering, especially with the Curb Your Enthusiasm music edited in. But he's at least generally good natured and I can't bring myself to hate him.

But the few times I started to feel sorry for Pat, I would look at his Twitter and see what an asshole he is to just random people and all those feeling go away. I've never interacted with him at all, but I'll continue to come here and make fun of him and laugh at the random reddit dudes fucking with him because he's just shitty to people in general. For me he wouldn't have to just ignore the trolls, he'd have to actually become a somewhat better person. I don't think he's capable of that.
The few times I started to feel bad for fatty, I’m pretty sure he’s psychic and sensed it. Because sure enough, he tweeted something cunty to somebody over something retarded. I will never feel bad for him again. His wife needs to leave him, and be shitfaced in the gutter. Someone also needs to smash his faggy laptop as well.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I've been thinking about this. What would I do if I was put in Fatrick's spot at this very moment? How would I solve this troll situation once and for all? Here's what I've come up with. It's quite simple, really.

1. Delete all his tweets. Start fresh.
2. Upload a decent picture of himself as profile pic, get rid of that smug pointing-at-forehead one.
3. Make his Instagram private (nobody other than your friends and family should have access to that shit, you retard)
4. Delete his embarrassing blog. That blog has brought him nothing but humiliation and ridicule.
5. Make his Facebook private, and delete everything except 1 profile pic.
6. Delete all comments and posts from his Reddit account. Start fresh.
7. Delete all videos from his YouTube and make his playlists private.
8. Drop lawsuit, save whatever money he has left.
9. Change his phone number.
10. Ask that stalking podcast to take down his episode.
11. Literally never respond to us ever again. We'd eventually get bored and leave him alone.

Is this so complicated? It would literally take him 2 hours to do all this, and this problem would be solved forever.

Maybe post a picture of Norm smiling on his twitter as a white-flag.

He's so dumb and pig-headed (literally) that he just wouldn't pick the most obvious and pragmatic solution, and will instead keep arguing with us and cleaning up our mess for the rest of his life like a petulant child.
#11 is most important. Even Slow Joe figured that out eventually.