• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's a new idea I guess we can't discuss in private eitther

G

You have an alt in a private area? You should keep using that alt, it could take some time to get added to anything even with your name on the list.
PaulRNelsonn is no longer with us.

Honestly I just felt like acting like a faggot today, I'm good for three of these or so a year. It's so I don't lash out at work.

What I wanted was someone to find that photo of Pig holding the AMA sign (I think that's what the paper he was holding in the original photo said) so I could archive it and use it to get verified on any subreddits requiring a selfie holding a piece of paper with the name of the sub you're trying to post in. It's a 6.5/10 idea to begin with, but remember I'm gay today.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
PaulRNelsonn is no longer with us.

Honestly I just felt like acting like a faggot today, I'm good for three of these or so a year. It's so I don't lash out at work.

What I wanted was someone to find that photo of Pig holding the AMA sign (I think that's what the paper he was holding in the original photo said) so I could archive it and use it to get verified on any subreddits requiring a selfie holding a piece of paper with the name of the sub you're trying to post in. It's a 6.5/10 idea to begin with, but remember I'm gay today.
Ha ha, I remember Paul. Well shit, negro, why didn't you say so earlier?

Anyway, I have that pic:

709ce5572e6241b33598677b3438e27e.jpg

G

Ha ha, I remember Paul. Well shit, negro, why didn't you say so earlier?

Anyway, I have that pic:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://img.nanaimg.net/img/709ce5572e6241b33598677b3438e27e.jpg[/URL]

709ce5572e6241b33598677b3438e27e.jpg

PaulRNelsonn
RonKindd

My first posts here were asking what happened to PaulRNelsonn followed by a series chronicling the Twitter exploits of JusticeRNelsonn, AdeRNelsonn, and RonKindRNelsonn.

Jesus.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You have to correctly answer the Secret Question in order to be invited to the Secret Forum. Can you do this?

In the United States, which ethnic minority commits the most crime disproportionately?