• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Here's a new idea I guess we can't discuss in private eitther

G

Because you twats won't let me back in the secret forum.

Hey, Fatso - I see you reading this. Have you heard of those "flash mobs" attacking innocent retail store workers? Yeah, we like that idea. We're going to organize one at Hooligans.

We're all going to order a fuck ton of food and drinks and then walk out without paying, and any employee who refuses to recite the phrase "Pat is Fat" is getting a swirly in the women's shitter. Report this to the MPD at your own peril, faggot. The next flash mob will be in Niki's fart-deposit box with Tyrone and QuinDarius.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.wsj.com/articles/snapchat-and-other-apps-were-used-to-plan-flash-mob-thefts-police-say-11639400403?mod=wsj_RHF[/URL]

Patrick S Tomlinson

Stop swatting my home, you fucking niggers.
Forum Clout
Ron Kind is the Right Kind to be allowed into the secret forum, little infant baby childs. I need the doxes to rehabilitate my case and send these Nazi stormtroppers to supermax prison for calling me fat.

Didn’t abandon daughter
Forum Clout
Here I’m torn. Old school Larry Bird avatar is first rate yet it seems you are being a bit cunty. Take a day off Brothaman and let those who like you advocate on your behalf

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
1639493993190.png